|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the package that Catherine receives?
(a) Two apples.
(b) Two pieces of lace and a note.
(c) Two pieces of chocolate and a ribbon.
(d) Two books.
2. What ailment does Cassie develop?
(a) A cold.
(b) A fever.
(d) Poison ivy.
3. What do the girls wear on their dresses?
4. What news does Mr. Hall bring on his return?
(a) He is selling the farm.
(b) He is moving the family to Boston.
(c) He is taking a new job.
(d) He is getting married.
5. With whom has Daniel made friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Holt courting?
2. What does Catherine procure from the Jewish man?
3. What type of flowers are left on a note for Catherine?
4. Catherine's memories of her mother and brother's deaths is called ________________.
5. Who gets married in Chapter 17?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)