Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine's last name?
2. In what format is the story written?
3. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the story?
4. In what state does Catherine live?
5. What has happened to Catherine's mother?
6. Who teaches Catherine and her sister housekeeping techniques?
7. Who is Catherine's friend?
8. Mr. Hall tells his daughters a story about ___________________.
9. What frightens Catherine in the woods one day?
10. Who visits the Hall family and brings stories in a newspaper?
11. Mr. Hall and Uncle Jack disagree about what topic?
This section contains 3,581 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)