Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. What is Catherine's last name?
2. In what format is the story written?
3. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the story?
4. In what state does Catherine live?
5. What has happened to Catherine's mother?
6. Who teaches Catherine and her sister housekeeping techniques?
7. Who is Catherine's friend?
8. Mr. Hall tells his daughters a story about ___________________.
9. What frightens Catherine in the woods one day?
10. Who visits the Hall family and brings stories in a newspaper?
11. Mr. Hall and Uncle Jack disagree about what topic?
12. For what upcoming holiday does Mrs. Shipman help Catherine and Mary Martha prepare?
This section contains 1,744 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)