|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the runaway boy who becomes a Russian Count?
2. What issue does Mr. Garrison's newspaper address?
(a) Religious freedom.
(b) Voting rights.
3. Why does Catherine complain about her project?
(a) She doesn't like the colors she chose.
(b) She would rather play outside.
(c) She is making too big a mess.
(d) She thinks she is too slow.
4. What is in the package that Catherine receives?
(a) Two apples.
(b) Two pieces of chocolate and a ribbon.
(c) Two pieces of lace and a note.
(d) Two books.
5. Cassie invites Catherine to her home to see ___________________.
(a) her new bedroom furniture.
(b) her new dresses.
(c) her new baby brother.
(d) a new mural.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continues to receive punishment for stealing food?
2. What big change does Cassie point out that Ann has to make?
3. What does Catherine long to do as Chapter 2 ends?
4. What do the men believe regarding the girls learning math?
5. To what does Mr. Holt agree?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)