|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Shipman's sister?
2. Who teaches Catherine and her sister housekeeping techniques?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Mrs. Shipman.
(d) Mr. Hall.
3. What time of year is it when Chapter 10 begins?
(b) Christmas vacation.
(c) The beginning of the school year.
(d) The end of the school year.
4. What does Catherine long to do as Chapter 2 ends?
(a) Learn to ski.
(b) Get married.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Host a gathering.
5. What does Cassie want to do about the runaway slave?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Turn him in.
(c) Let him sleep in the barn.
(d) Give him some clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technique does the author use to provide information about what happened in the past?
2. What type of animals are used to clear the road?
3. Where does the new Hall family go where they are on display for the community?
4. Which of the following does Catherine enjoy after picking berries?
5. What is different about the writing book when Catherine finds it?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)