|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (through page 163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the plaintiff do with the play?
(a) He sends it to other producers.
(b) He destroys it.
(c) He frames it in his home.
(d) He withdraws it from further circulation.
2. How many causes of action does the plaintiff claim he has sustained?
3. What does Oscar fear about his house?
(a) That is will need to be torn down.
(b) That his father wants to sell it.
(c) That he will not be able to afford the mortgage.
(d) That his sister will want it.
4. Bagby says the miners fear a drop in wages if the President does what?
(a) Not make sure his economic reform policy is passed.
(b) Does not free the slaves.
(c) Comes to visit.
(d) Breaks his promise and frees the slaves.
5. When does Jonathan Livingston change his name to Constantine Kiester?
(a) After moving to Hollywood.
(b) After acting on Broadway.
(c) After grad school.
(d) After running for mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Thomas still dream about first stepping onto Quantness?
2. Why is Oscar certain he did not send his script to Kiester?
3. Using only the newspapers of the day, what is Oscar showing?
4. Lily is distraught over Billie's death and what else?
5. The Major makes an aside to Kane about what, regarding Israel?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)