|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (through page 163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily declare about Oscar's play so far?
(a) It is spooky.
(b) It is somewhat odd.
(c) It is brilliant.
(d) It is beautiful.
2. What has happened to Oscar?
(a) He has been run over by a car.
(b) He needed a root canal.
(c) He had to work late at work.
(d) His meeting is running late.
3. Why does Basie interrupt by admitting Oscar's lawsuit could be a landmark if they win?
(a) He hopes to forestall reading the entire script.
(b) He is trying to stay positive.
(c) He wants to convince Oscar his case has a chance.
(d) He wants to encourage Oscar to hire him.
4. When Oscar wonders how Kevin can describe his scar, what does Lily reveal?
(a) Lily described the scar to Kevin.
(b) Kevin visited Oscar in the hospital.
(c) They ate dinner together last night, and watched a very bloody film.
(d) She took photographs of Oscar's scar.
5. In the next scene, Thomas intends to ignore what?
(a) His summons from the draft board.
(b) His mother's cries.
(c) His fear of battle.
(d) His desire to return home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thomas recalls viewing his opponent and himself, how does he see them?
2. What does Trish gush with joy over, besides Oscar now having someone to sue so he will be set for life?
3. Basie says a newspaper report has raised hopes in Oscar's case, provided what?
4. Bringing Oscar groceries, what does Christina tell Harry about Lily?
5. Why must Thomas go to Quantness?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)