|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 (through page 290).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this travel north end for Thomas?
(a) His dream of a life in public office.
(b) His desire to return to the south.
(c) His relationship with his family.
(d) His life.
2. Where does Oscar tell Christina that Ilse is?
(a) In Brooklyn working as a teacher.
(b) In Manhattan working as a maid.
(c) In the Bronx attending to her blind sister.
(d) In Queens attending a workshop.
3. What calls Oscar's play's first act superfluous, the last act untargeted, and the whole play void of purpose?
(a) The rejection letter.
(b) The television broadcasts.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) Broadway producers.
4. What will Father believe Oscar has done to Grandfather?
(a) Told a bold-faced lie about his grandfather.
(b) Exploited him and fed the flames of impeachment.
(c) Written a beautiful play in his memory.
(d) Honored his memory.
5. What do most of Oscar's charges represent?
(a) Retainer Fees.
(b) Contingency Fees.
(c) Consultation Fees.
(d) Administrative costs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the 1930s, the yellow press ran stories about Grandfather doing what?
2. How many causes of action does the plaintiff claim he has sustained?
3. Why is Trish suing for support payments?
4. Why will the state do nothing to help Oscar with his legal fees, according to Harry?
5. In the play's prologue, Mother asks about what, regarding Thomas?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)