|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 (through page 290).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The phone rings, and Trish leaves a rambling, disjointed message. What does she fear?
(a) The reporters will never leave.
(b) She will be unable to get her abortion.
(c) Being jailed over her abortion.
(d) Her boyfriend will find out she had an abortion.
2. How does Christina respond when Harry cites the 1983 Carson v. Here's Johnny Portable Toilets?
(a) She hopes Harry can have such an easy case.
(b) She laughs hysterically.
(c) She lashes out about a federal judge's time being consumed by such frivolity.
(d) She wishes Harry would find another career.
3. Basie remarks on the house's value. How does Oscar reply?
(a) Privacy is valuable in an era of tract homes.
(b) The home has been in his family for generations.
(c) The house is very old and large.
(d) The house is really not worth much.
4. Oscar sees Basie's point, but does not want what?
(a) To listen to him.
(b) His play to be made into a movie.
(c) To have his case dismissed.
(d) His name tied to mindless trash.
5. For what does Christina demand Sam take responsibility?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oscar tell Christina that Ilse is?
2. Kiester serves notice of intent to examine Oscar in Los Angeles and demands what?
3. What news from Harry does Christina give to Oscar?
4. When Harry calls Oscar, what advice does he give him?
5. What does Thomas' mother refuse to leave?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)