|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 (through page 290).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily is distraught over Billie's death and what else?
(a) The expense of attending his funeral.
(b) Billie's wrecked car.
(c) Her lack of money.
(d) Oscar's cold behavior.
2. Why must Thomas go to Quantness?
(a) To plant cotton.
(b) To pay the bills.
(c) To deal with his two slaves.
(d) To see his wife.
3. Who is the stooped old man Lily saw walking past the window as she drove up?
(c) Mr. Boatwright, the family plumber.
(d) Mr. Cartwright, the family butler.
4. Why is Trish suing for support payments?
(a) Her ex has taken custody of their child.
(b) Her ex has been murdered, leaving six paternity suits pending against his vast estate.
(c) Her ex is hiding out and saying he has no money.
(d) Her ex has run away to France.
5. Kiester serves notice of intent to examine Oscar in Los Angeles and demands what?
(a) His presence.
(b) Copies of any evidence.
(c) Time to organize a defense team.
(d) His play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar wonder about the movie's advertisement?
2. What kind of dog has Trish bought?
3. According to Harry, why does Judge Crease give reporters the headline, "EVERY DOG ENTITLED TO ONE BITE, SAYS JUDGE?"
4. Why does Basie explain the complaint must conform to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure?
5. What does Lily tell Oscar that her Daddy and Rev. Billy Joe are blaming her for?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)