|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 (through page 290).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily is distraught over Billie's death and what else?
(a) The expense of attending his funeral.
(b) Oscar's cold behavior.
(c) Her lack of money.
(d) Billie's wrecked car.
2. How does Christina respond when Harry cites the 1983 Carson v. Here's Johnny Portable Toilets?
(a) She hopes Harry can have such an easy case.
(b) She lashes out about a federal judge's time being consumed by such frivolity.
(c) She wishes Harry would find another career.
(d) She laughs hysterically.
3. What forces Thomas to go north to prevent the Union government from seizing everything?
(a) His ill wife.
(b) His uncle's death.
(c) His dying sister.
(d) His mother's death.
4. The insurance company, once willing to settle for $500 plus hospital bills, now wants what?
(a) Oscar's claims dismissed on the basis of No Fault.
(b) To settle for more than $500.
(c) Oscar's claims to be reconsidered.
(d) To settle for only $250.
5. How many causes of action does the plaintiff claim he has sustained?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily declare about Oscar's play so far?
2. According to Harry, why does Judge Crease give reporters the headline, "EVERY DOG ENTITLED TO ONE BITE, SAYS JUDGE?"
3. Basie remarks on the house's value. How does Oscar reply?
4. In the 1930s, the yellow press ran stories about Grandfather doing what?
5. What does Lily tell Oscar that her Daddy and Rev. Billy Joe are blaming her for?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)