|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the boys when they are in search of clues?
(a) They fall into a ravine.
(b) They get struck by lightning.
(c) They get lost in a cave.
(d) They fall out of a treehouse.
2. Where is the narrator's childhood summer camp located?
3. What does the narrator consider the place he is stranded?
4. What wooden animal stands on a beach?
5. How did the narrator pay for college expenses?
(a) Trust fund.
(b) GI Bill.
(d) Bank student loans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is always the butt of comedians' jokes?
2. What could the narrator tell about the tailgater?
3. In what format does the narrator recall the information about writers?
4. What name does the narrator say to call him even though it is not his real name?
5. The narrator now understands that _______________ bet against the school team and disabled the star player in the laxative contest.
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompts the narrator to recall his college days?
2. Why was the narrator underwhelmed by his summer camp experience?
3. Who is Ernie and what happened to him during the narrator's story of KP duty?
4. Describe some of the projects created in leathercraft.
5. Describe the narrator's experience on cleanup detail at camp.
6. How were the boys initiated into camp life upon their arrival?
7. Describe some of the misfortunes that happened to the boys as they tried to engage in camp activities.
8. What does the narrator think about the New Jersey traffic circles?
9. How did the narrator conquer the tailgater just by using his mental prowess?
10. How did the narrator prepare for camp and by what name will his group be called once they get there?
This section contains 1,256 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)