1. Where is the narrator traveling as the book opens?
2. In what city landmark is the narrator stalled?
3. The narrator ruminates that the place he is stranded can ___________________.
4. What does the narrator consider the place he is stranded?
5. What name does the narrator say to call him even though it is not his real name?
6. What does the narrator throw down from his window on some picketers during his college days?
7. How did the narrator pay for college expenses?
8. What is the narrator's favorite snack?
This section contains 3,807 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)