|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost at C.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might the films found on Madison Ave. lead the archaeologists to think they are scriptures?
(a) They are altering belief systems.
(b) The announcer's voices sound like God.
(c) The word Ave in Latin means prayer.
(d) There are so many people represented in them.
2. The archaeologists will probably think that TV commercials are some form of ______________.
(c) Mating ritual.
3. What fact learned in class does the narrator still use in cocktail party conversations?
(a) Bolivia exports tin.
(b) Cows tip over easily.
(c) Owls never sleep.
(d) Mushrooms grow only at night.
4. Who was Howard's client?
(a) General Motors.
(b) Kraft Foods.
(c) The National Lemon Growers Association.
(d) The NFL.
5. Who is the head of the summer camp?
(a) Colonel Quigby.
(b) Colonel Bastion.
(c) Colonel Bullard.
(d) Colonel Buford.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Howard, what are the BNAs?
2. Where is the narrator's childhood summer camp located?
3. Why are the boys frightened during swimming lessons?
4. What wooden animal stands on a beach?
5. What prank does the narrator consider doing in the Lincoln Tunnel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)