|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost at C.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the intellectual in the narrator's army company?
2. What name does the narrator say to call him even though it is not his real name?
3. The narrator compares Van Culture with the ___________________.
(a) Station Wagon Set.
(b) Sedan Set.
(c) Camper Crowd.
(d) Cycle Crowd.
4. What does the narrator think is a true Utopia?
5. How long is the bus drive to camp?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ernie get off the train to do?
2. Who is the head of the summer camp?
3. How did the narrator pay for college expenses?
4. To the narrator, New Jersey symbolizes ___________________.
5. According to the narrator, New Jerseyites are bound together as _______________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)