|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mole People Battle the Forces of Darkness, pages 41-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is given to the chubby Chipmunk after he gets sick?
2. The narrator ruminates that the place he is stranded can ___________________.
(a) make men mad.
(b) waste a man's life.
(c) be a great diversion.
(d) be unhealthy.
3. Who is the head of the summer camp?
(a) Colonel Buford.
(b) Colonel Bastion.
(c) Colonel Bullard.
(d) Colonel Quigby.
4. What does the narrator say is always the butt of comedians' jokes?
(a) The President.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Donald Trump.
(d) Martha Stewart.
5. To the narrator, New Jersey symbolizes ___________________.
(a) white trash culture.
(b) primitive culture.
(c) American culture.
(d) elegant culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator throw down from his window on some picketers during his college days?
2. How did the narrator pay for college expenses?
3. According to the narrator, New Jersey residents are chronic _______________.
4. The head of the camp swears in the boys with an oath and _____________________.
5. What name does the narrator say to call him even though it is not his real name?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)