|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost at C.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the narrator say to call him even though it is not his real name?
2. What does Umbaugh offer to do after the contest?
(a) Take an exam for Big Al.
(b) Do his friends' laundry.
(c) Wash the narrator's car.
(d) Buy breakfast for his friends.
3. Why are the boys frightened during swimming lessons?
(a) It starts to thunder.
(b) The lake is dirty.
(c) One of the boys claims to feel the lake monster.
(d) The water is really choppy.
4. How is the Johnson Smith catalog distributed?
(b) Boy Scout meetings.
(d) Store pick-up.
5. The archaeologists may think that Colonel Sanders is a ________________.
(c) military officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator find the environmentally conscious bumper stickers on vans ironic?
2. What might be a typical correspondence course offered through the catalog?
3. What was the name of the narrator's childhood summer camp?
4. At the end of camp the Chipmunks are promoted to _____________.
5. According to the narrator, New Jerseyites are bound together as _______________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)