|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost at C.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Nobba-WaWa-Nockee Loyalty Song is sung to the tune of what other song?
(a) Notre Dame Fight Song.
(b) Old MacDonald.
(c) A Hundred Bottles of Beer on the Wall.
(d) Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
2. What wooden animal stands on a beach?
3. Why was the narrator always seated at the back of the class?
(a) He has perfect eyesight and can see the board from there.
(b) He is not a troublemaker.
(c) He is one of the tallest kids in class.
(d) His last name is near the end of the alphabet.
4. What was the truck in front of the narrator carrying?
(d) Flattened cars.
5. Who is in the car in front of the narrator?
(b) An elderly couple.
(c) College kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of the article that the narrator wrote for the GM magazine?
2. The archaeologists may think that Colonel Sanders is a ________________.
3. According to the narrator, American culture builds up what kind of ideas?
4. The archaeologists may think that a dog in a commercial is a __________________.
5. What fact learned in class does the narrator still use in cocktail party conversations?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)