|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost at C.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what do the kids at the back of the class live in fear?
(b) Fire drills.
(c) Air raid drills.
(d) Being called on.
2. Where is the narrator traveling as the book opens?
(a) New York to Boston.
(b) New Jersey to New York.
(c) New York to Pennsylvania.
(d) New York to New Jersey.
3. Why did Howard want to sell his car?
(a) It was breaking down a lot.
(b) It was a lemon.
(c) He needed a station wagon for the family.
(d) He got a new car every two years.
4. What type of boat do the campers get to try?
5. Ironically, the happy, family, outdoorsy vehicle known as the camper is now used by the Mafia as ____________________________.
(a) A liquor store.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) A drug den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the narrator say to call him even though it is not his real name?
2. What is the name of first-year campers at the narrator's childhood summer camp?
3. Who does the narrator say are not heroes anymore?
4. Who finds the treasure hunt prize?
5. What was the name of the narrator's childhood summer camp?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)