|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost at C.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator imagines a future archaeological dig at a lost city, what does he think the rediscovered city will be called?
(a) Big Nothing.
(b) Big Sky.
(c) Big Apple.
(d) Big Easy.
2. What day is it at the mess hall at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Hamburger Day.
(b) Pizza Day.
(c) Spaghetti Day.
(d) Hot Dog Day.
3. What does Umbaugh offer to do after the contest?
(a) Wash the narrator's car.
(b) Take an exam for Big Al.
(c) Do his friends' laundry.
(d) Buy breakfast for his friends.
4. Who is the scholarly one in the narrator's dorm?
5. What does the narrator think as he is stalled in this chapter?
(a) What he is going to have for dinner.
(b) How much his head hurts.
(c) How each generation attacks the next.
(d) How much beer he has at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say ruined a high class New Jersey party?
2. Boys would order books recounting stories of ______________ from the Johnson Smith catalog.
3. What does the narrator say is like a sentence in hell?
4. What is one of the "get rich quick" products in the catalog?
5. The term "lemon" when used to refer to a bad car began with a man who lost a race in ____________ in 1903.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)