|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost at C.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wooden animal stands on a beach?
2. According to Howard, what are the BNAs?
(a) Big Network Accounts.
(b) Banking News Associations.
(c) Bad News Accounts.
(d) Bananas, Nectarines and Apples.
3. For the most part, Camper people are _________________.
(a) History buffs.
(b) Former school teachers.
(c) Unaware of other drivers.
4. Who is the scholarly one in the narrator's dorm?
5. The Nobba-WaWa-Nockee Loyalty Song is sung to the tune of what other song?
(a) Old MacDonald.
(b) Notre Dame Fight Song.
(c) A Hundred Bottles of Beer on the Wall.
(d) Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first boy to leave the contest?
2. The term "lemon" when used to refer to a bad car began with a man who lost a race in ____________ in 1903.
3. The archaeologists may think that a dog in a commercial is a __________________.
4. What is the name of the train onto which the men are loaded?
5. What is sprinkled throughout the catalog?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)