|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Pham see about Steel ambushing rescuers?
(a) How Steel's primitive culture could effect any damage against OOB.
(b) That Steel would not ambush them until he understands the technology they bring.
(c) That Steel might do it to gain a working space ship.
(d) How it would serve a purpose.
2. Why does Pham power up his weapons?
(a) He senses an ambush.
(b) He is testing them.
(c) He is demonstrating how they work.
(d) He accidentally hits the on button.
3. What does Peregrine do to gain Johanna's release?
(a) Surrounds Vendacious with crack troops.
(d) Brings Woodcarver to confront Vendacious.
4. What does Amdijefri find when exploring the dome?
(b) A stockpile of weapons.
(c) Evidence that Steel is the one who kills Jefri's parents.
(d) A stockpile of food.
5. In what is Ravna unwilling to participate?
(a) Creating a new biological hazard.
(b) Compromising with the Blight.
(c) Taking the offensive in war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Pham let Bluestalk fly him to the planet's surface?
2. How far off is Pham from target?
3. How does the gray fungus examine a puppy's brain?
4. Why does Pham order a landing?
5. What does Kratzi do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)