|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ravna think created the Riders?
(a) She has no idea.
(b) The Old One.
(c) The inhabitants of Earth several billion years ago.
(d) The Blight.
2. What could take 120 days?
(a) The trip to the Tines' world.
(b) The time it may take the Blight to get to the Slow Beyond.
(c) The time it may take for Pham to finally integrate all his memories.
(d) The time it takes for a Tine pack to gestate.
3. What is Steel's cover story?
(a) Disguised Woodcarvers have infiltrated.
(b) The nursery is protecting insane pups.
(c) The nursery is producing autistic pups.
(d) The gunpowder factory is merely for self defense.
4. Why does Pham order a landing?
(a) He is out of fuel.
(b) His shuttle is hit and no longer functional.
(c) He sees Johanna waving.
(d) He wants to question Jefri.
5. What does Woodcarver's route do for the march?
(a) Makes it easier.
(b) Adds agonizing days.
(c) Makes it a more direct shot.
(d) Shortens it by 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pham suspect about Steel and Jefri?
2. Who prepares to eradicate all humans?
3. What does Kratzi do?
4. When does Pham loosen restrictions on Blueshell?
5. What are Woodcarver's new pups taking away from her?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)