Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Steel have a natural aversion?
(a) Eating animal flesh.
(b) Being mentally perused.
(c) Being touched.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
2. What is Flenser subtly trying to undermine?
(a) Amdijefri's respect for Steel.
(b) Woodcarver's position as leader.
(c) The way the rescue ship perceives the planet's organization.
(d) Steel's thoughts.
3. Why does Pham power up his weapons?
(a) He senses an ambush.
(b) He is testing them.
(c) He is demonstrating how they work.
(d) He accidentally hits the on button.
4. What does Pham suspect about Steel and Jefri?
(a) Steel plans to meld with Jefri.
(b) Steel has adopted Jefri.
(c) Steel plans to murder Jefri.
(d) Steel is manipulating Jefri.
5. Who are the three butterflies?
(a) The Aprahanti.
(b) The Rulers of Sjandra Kei.
(c) The owners of Saint Rihndell's.
(d) Three space hitchhikers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the fleet that is pursuing OOB?
2. Why does Vendacious lead Woodcarver's army through such rugged land?
3. What does Pham want to be able to describe?
4. How many children are revived?
5. Why must Pham let Bluestalk fly him to the planet's surface?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)