|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Steel have a natural aversion?
(a) Eating animal flesh.
(b) Being touched.
(c) Being mentally perused.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
2. How does Pham seem to exist?
(a) By reminding himself everyday of who he is.
(b) On air.
(c) By tapping into others' memories.
(d) In a private dreamworld.
3. How far off is Pham from target?
(a) 20 million klicks.
(b) 100 million klicks.
(c) 5000 klicks.
(d) He is right on.
4. What does Pham tell Ravna is real?
(a) The new boundary.
(b) The Riders' myth.
(c) The Blight on the cargo ship.
(d) His memory of pre-Blight times.
5. Who prepares to eradicate all humans?
(a) Alliance of plant fossa.
(b) No one plans to eradicate humans.
(c) Alliance for Blight Removal.
(d) Alliance for Defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Steel run out of patience?
2. What worries Ravna about Greenstalk and Blueshell?
3. What is Steel happy about concerning the radio cloaks?
4. Where do gunpowder and cannons go into mass production?
5. What does the noise of the cannon do to Woodcarver?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)