|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johanna find upsetting about the Tines' behavior in the wild?
(a) They do not bathe.
(b) They litter.
(c) They kill forest creatures for fun more than necessity.
(d) They destroy trees for no reason.
2. How does Steel view Amdijefri?
(a) As indispensible.
(b) As insolent.
(c) As a traitor.
(d) As useless.
3. What happens when Pham is in godshatter state?
(a) He is irrational.
(b) His mind is entirely taken over and functioning at superhuman speed.
(c) He is intractable.
(d) He is more malleable.
4. How does the gray fungus examine a puppy's brain?
(a) By passing filaments painlessly inside.
(b) By taking over the brain stem.
(c) It has not learned to to that yet.
(d) By entwining itself throughout the brain cells.
5. How does Woodcarver's army lose many members?
(a) Attack from a pack of wolves.
(b) From an overhead attack by a plane.
(c) Falling off a precipice.
(d) Dying in an earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steel project to the masses?
2. Why must Pham let Bluestalk fly him to the planet's surface?
3. What does Pham have to do to effect a landing?
4. With whom has Steel run out of patience?
5. What did Jefri's parents warn him to avoid?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)