|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pham tell Ravna is real?
(a) The new boundary.
(b) The Blight on the cargo ship.
(c) The Riders' myth.
(d) His memory of pre-Blight times.
2. What does the noise of the cannon do to Woodcarver?
(a) Frightens her.
(b) Kills her.
(c) Deafens her.
(d) Sends her into labor.
3. What is Steel inspecting?
(a) The cannon Jefri has constructed.
(b) The construction zone around the ship.
(c) The factory for producing gunpowder.
(d) The Tine nursery.
4. What is Flenser subtly trying to undermine?
(a) The way the rescue ship perceives the planet's organization.
(b) Woodcarver's position as leader.
(c) Steel's thoughts.
(d) Amdijefri's respect for Steel.
5. For what does Jefri send?
(a) A modified acoustic interface for the radio.
(b) A machine to wake the children.
(c) A conference with Woodcarver's realm.
(d) Word about his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who must do the talking at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
2. What are Riders through their skrodes?
3. What does Woodcarver's route do for the march?
4. What does Pham order for the Riders?
5. What does Greenstalk explain about the Zones?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)