|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks about the illusion of self awareness?
2. What does Skinner ask Pham to do?
(a) Drop weapons to the waiting troops.
(b) Land inside the courtyard.
(c) Wait to land until the invaders have been repealed.
(d) Kill all the invaders.
3. What does Chitiratte wait impatiently to signal?
(a) The approach of Steel's army.
(b) The end of the long cliffs they are rapelling.
(c) The approach of the rescue ship.
(d) Johanna's assassination.
4. What does Greenstalk say must be repaired soon?
(a) The hyperdrive belts.
(b) The transponder.
(c) The glitch in Pham's memories.
(d) The damaged ultradrive spines.
5. What bothers Woodcarver about Vendacious?
(a) Keeping him prisoner.
(b) His torture of Johanna.
(c) His ability to hide his intentions.
(d) His execution being quick and merciful.
6. What does Ravna install after her clash with Pham?
(a) Suicide programs.
(b) A lock on her quarters.
(c) A new replicator.
(d) A camera in her quarters.
7. Who are out for revenge?
(a) The Aparhanti.
(b) The Blueshells.
(c) Ravna and Pham.
(d) The Sjandra Kei survivors.
8. When are the 152 ships pursuing Pham due?
(a) In 48 hours.
(b) In three months.
(d) In ten days.
9. What is Steel inspecting?
(a) The cannon Jefri has constructed.
(b) The factory for producing gunpowder.
(c) The Tine nursery.
(d) The construction zone around the ship.
10. In what is Ravna unwilling to participate?
(a) Taking the offensive in war.
(c) Creating a new biological hazard.
(d) Compromising with the Blight.
11. What type of trances does Pham go into regularly?
(a) Post stress.
12. Why does Pham power up his weapons?
(a) He is testing them.
(b) He senses an ambush.
(c) He accidentally hits the on button.
(d) He is demonstrating how they work.
13. What does Amdijefri find when exploring the dome?
(a) Evidence that Steel is the one who kills Jefri's parents.
(b) A stockpile of weapons.
(d) A stockpile of food.
14. Why must Pham let Bluestalk fly him to the planet's surface?
(a) So Pham has his hands free to fight.
(b) To demonstrate that he trusts Bluestalk.
(c) So Bluestalk can be first out of the shuttle.
(d) The landing boat lacks automation.
15. How does Tyrathect feel when using the new radio outfit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does OOB not go to Sjandra Kei?
2. What prompts Pham to agree to contacting Kjet Svendndot?
3. When does Pham loosen restrictions on Blueshell?
4. What does Ravna deny to Svendndot?
5. For what does Jefri send?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)