|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skinner ask Pham to do?
(a) Wait to land until the invaders have been repealed.
(b) Kill all the invaders.
(c) Drop weapons to the waiting troops.
(d) Land inside the courtyard.
2. Who moves in with Johanna?
3. What bothers Woodcarver about Vendacious?
(a) His ability to hide his intentions.
(b) His torture of Johanna.
(c) His execution being quick and merciful.
(d) Keeping him prisoner.
4. What are Riders through their skrodes?
(c) It is uncertain.
(d) Hidden smart bombs.
5. Who does Steel threaten to kill?
(a) The entire population of the planet.
(c) His second in command.
6. How does Steel view Amdijefri?
(a) As indispensible.
(b) As useless.
(c) As insolent.
(d) As a traitor.
7. What does Pham learn that Jefri's parents have done?
(b) Left Jefri with a means of defeating Woodcarver's country.
(c) Placed a countermeasure to the Blight on the ship.
(d) Left complex instructions for resurrecting the children in sleep.
8. Who sees Johanna trying to attract Pham's attention?
9. Where does OOB decide to go?
(a) The Planet of Repose.
(b) The Repose of Harmony.
(c) The Harmonious Quintet.
(d) Harmonious Repose.
10. Who prepares to eradicate all humans?
(a) No one plans to eradicate humans.
(b) Alliance of plant fossa.
(c) Alliance for Defense.
(d) Alliance for Blight Removal.
11. What does Steel plan to do to the rescuers?
(a) Trap them.
(b) Offer them free land to settle on the planet.
(c) Offer them leadership of the planet.
(d) Kill them.
12. What does Scrupilo warn Woodcarver about Steel?
(a) That Steel is utterly ruthless.
(b) That Steel will effect mass murder if he wins.
(c) That Steel's weakspot can actually help him against Woodcarver's army.
(d) That Steel must have some unknown advantage.
13. What fails deep in the Slow Zone?
14. Why does Pham order a landing?
(a) He wants to question Jefri.
(b) He is out of fuel.
(c) His shuttle is hit and no longer functional.
(d) He sees Johanna waving.
15. What can't Pham see about Steel ambushing rescuers?
(a) How it would serve a purpose.
(b) How Steel's primitive culture could effect any damage against OOB.
(c) That Steel would not ambush them until he understands the technology they bring.
(d) That Steel might do it to gain a working space ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Ravna about Greenstalk and Blueshell?
2. What does Pham tell Ravna is real?
3. What is Steel inspecting?
4. How does Amdijefri communicated with Ravna?
5. How does Pham seem to exist?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)