|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vendacious lead Woodcarver's army through such rugged land?
(a) It's the only way to get to the alien ship.
(b) To avoid detection.
(c) To flank Steel's army.
(d) To toughen them.
2. What type of trances does Pham go into regularly?
(c) Post stress.
3. What does Scrupilo warn Woodcarver about Steel?
(a) That Steel must have some unknown advantage.
(b) That Steel is utterly ruthless.
(c) That Steel will effect mass murder if he wins.
(d) That Steel's weakspot can actually help him against Woodcarver's army.
4. Where has Johanna been working?
(a) In the commissary.
(b) In the cannon factory.
(c) In the field hospital.
(d) In the computer lab.
5. What does Greenstalk say must be repaired soon?
(a) The damaged ultradrive spines.
(b) The hyperdrive belts.
(c) The glitch in Pham's memories.
(d) The transponder.
6. What does Greenstalk explain about the Zones?
(a) They are in flux.
(b) They are about to dissolve.
(c) They are stable.
(d) He makes no comments about the Zones.
7. Who does Ravna think created the Riders?
(a) The Blight.
(b) The inhabitants of Earth several billion years ago.
(c) She has no idea.
(d) The Old One.
8. About what does Tyrathect worry?
(a) That Steel will accidentally wipe out organic life on the planet.
(b) That she will not live through the new meld.
(c) That Steel will dispose of her when he no longer needs her.
(d) That Woodcarver will fail against Steel.
9. What worries Ravna about Greenstalk and Blueshell?
(a) That they are waiting to act until they find the recorder device on Olndot's cargo ship.
(b) That they carry the Blight's blueprint.
(c) That they work from a deep compulsion set on them.
(d) That she is mistaken about them.
10. What does Pham don to go after Greenstalk?
(a) A globe helmet.
(b) A keflar suit.
(c) A chain mail vest.
(d) A specially modified pressure suit.
11. How many children are revived?
12. What does Steel order ignited?
(b) The radio cloaks.
(c) The outer pool of oil.
(d) The forest at Woodcarver's flank.
13. To what does Steel have a natural aversion?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Being mentally perused.
(c) Eating animal flesh.
(d) Being touched.
14. What does Ravna deny to Svendndot?
(a) That the riders on OOB are agents of the Blight.
(b) That OOB plans to use the technology on the cargo cruiser they are rescuing.
(c) That OOB belongs to the Alliance or the Blight.
(d) That OOB is harboring riders.
15. What does Pham do during the downtime of the Zone storm?
(a) Plots ships' locations.
(b) Stays in godshatter.
(d) Talks with Ravna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees with Pham's version of the shootout?
2. How does Tyrathect feel when using the new radio outfit?
3. What does Ravna believe about Jefri's time frame?
4. What are Riders through their skrodes?
5. What does Pham realize about Ravna?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)