Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Steel have a natural aversion?
(a) Eating animal flesh.
(b) Being mentally perused.
(c) Being touched.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
2. What is Flenser subtly trying to undermine?
(a) Amdijefri's respect for Steel.
(b) Woodcarver's position as leader.
(c) The way the rescue ship perceives the planet's organization.
(d) Steel's thoughts.
3. Why does Pham power up his weapons?
(a) He senses an ambush.
(b) He is testing them.
(c) He is demonstrating how they work.
(d) He accidentally hits the on button.
4. What does Pham suspect about Steel and Jefri?
(a) Steel plans to meld with Jefri.
(b) Steel has adopted Jefri.
(c) Steel plans to murder Jefri.
(d) Steel is manipulating Jefri.
5. Who are the three butterflies?
(a) The Aprahanti.
(b) The Rulers of Sjandra Kei.
(c) The owners of Saint Rihndell's.
(d) Three space hitchhikers.
6. How big is the fleet that is pursuing OOB?
7. Why does Vendacious lead Woodcarver's army through such rugged land?
(a) To toughen them.
(b) It's the only way to get to the alien ship.
(c) To avoid detection.
(d) To flank Steel's army.
8. What does Pham want to be able to describe?
(a) How he is able to know the Old One's mind even after the Old One is dead.
(b) How to convert sodium and ash to gunpowder.
(c) How it feels to have a godself die.
(d) How the Old One commits suicide.
9. How many children are revived?
10. Why must Pham let Bluestalk fly him to the planet's surface?
(a) To demonstrate that he trusts Bluestalk.
(b) The landing boat lacks automation.
(c) So Bluestalk can be first out of the shuttle.
(d) So Pham has his hands free to fight.
11. What does Skinner ask Pham to do?
(a) Kill all the invaders.
(b) Wait to land until the invaders have been repealed.
(c) Land inside the courtyard.
(d) Drop weapons to the waiting troops.
12. Why does OOB not go to Sjandra Kei?
(a) It is hostile to Pham.
(b) It is hostile to humans and Ravna would be in danger.
(c) It is too far away.
(d) It does not have the necessary materials.
13. What does Steel plan to do to the rescuers?
(a) Offer them leadership of the planet.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Offer them free land to settle on the planet.
(d) Trap them.
14. What happens just as Limmende and Skrits are about to order Svensndot to ignore OOB?
(a) Communications end.
(b) The Alliance arrives with more ships.
(c) The riders preempt the channel and broadcast their position to the Blight.
(d) The Blight withdraws.
15. Who does Steel threaten to kill?
(a) The entire population of the planet.
(b) His second in command.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johanna doing as Pham aims his beam gun?
2. Who sees Johanna trying to attract Pham's attention?
3. What does Peregrine do to gain Johanna's release?
4. What does Pham tell Ravna is real?
5. When are the 152 ships pursuing Pham due?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)