|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the fleet that is pursuing OOB?
2. Who sees Johanna trying to attract Pham's attention?
3. Why does Pham order a landing?
(a) He sees Johanna waving.
(b) His shuttle is hit and no longer functional.
(c) He is out of fuel.
(d) He wants to question Jefri.
4. What is happening to Woodcarver?
(a) She is assassinated.
(b) She is strengthened by a Johanna meld.
(c) She is evolving to a Power.
(d) Her time is running out.
5. Where does OOB decide to go?
(a) The Harmonious Quintet.
(b) Harmonious Repose.
(c) The Repose of Harmony.
(d) The Planet of Repose.
6. What does Pham do before loosing consciousness?
(a) Fires on and hits Greenstalk.
(b) Kills Ravan.
(c) Captures the companion.
(d) Fires on and hits Blueshell.
7. What must OOB do at the opening of chapter 25?
(a) Put in for repairs.
(b) Be retrofitted with a quantum drive.
(c) Be made capable of light speed.
(d) Be fitted for slow beyond.
8. How does Steel view Amdijefri?
(a) As useless.
(b) As insolent.
(c) As a traitor.
(d) As indispensible.
9. What does Woodcarver's route do for the march?
(a) Makes it easier.
(b) Makes it a more direct shot.
(c) Adds agonizing days.
(d) Shortens it by 2 weeks.
10. What does the noise of the cannon do to Woodcarver?
(a) Deafens her.
(b) Frightens her.
(c) Sends her into labor.
(d) Kills her.
11. What is Flenser subtly trying to undermine?
(a) Amdijefri's respect for Steel.
(b) Woodcarver's position as leader.
(c) Steel's thoughts.
(d) The way the rescue ship perceives the planet's organization.
12. Who races to rescue Jefri?
13. Who are the three butterflies?
(a) The Rulers of Sjandra Kei.
(b) The owners of Saint Rihndell's.
(c) Three space hitchhikers.
(d) The Aprahanti.
14. When does Old One consider the Blight a threat?
(a) When the Blight engulfs the Slow Zone.
(b) He does not consider the Blight a threat.
(c) When the Blight attacks Old One.
(d) When the Blight sends out tendrils into the Transcend.
15. To what does Steel have a natural aversion?
(a) Eating animal flesh.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Being touched.
(d) Being mentally perused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johanna doing as Pham aims his beam gun?
2. What prompts Pham to agree to contacting Kjet Svendndot?
3. What does Greenstalk say must be repaired soon?
4. How does the gray fungus examine a puppy's brain?
5. What can't Pham see about Steel ambushing rescuers?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)