|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one post say about Homo sapiens and being controlled?
(a) They have several built-in structures supporting remote control.
(b) They have no built-in structures supporting remote control.
(c) They should be controlled by remote collars.
(d) They are too strong for anything but self determination.
2. Who keep out of sight?
(a) Just Tyrathect.
(b) Peregrine and Scriber.
(c) Just Jaqueramaphan.
(d) No one.
3. From whose perspective is chapter 4 narrated?
(a) Peregrine and Scriber.
4. With whom do Peregrin and Scriber receive an audience?
(a) King Woodcarver.
(b) Queen BeeKeeper.
(c) Queen Woodcarver.
(d) Queen Stonecarver.
5. What does Jefri realize?
(a) That the ship is in danger of destruction.
(b) That his parents are alive but injured.
(c) That the world upon which he is stranded is no part of the Realm or Net.
(d) That his sister is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Woodcarver?
2. What would the Straumli archeologists sell when they were done?
3. What happens to Pham after the Old One's death?
4. What makes Woodcarver feel better than she has in years?
5. What is newly-born and only three days old in the archive?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)