|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pete admits that he really likes _______, even though he would frighten Pete at times too.
(d) The Man.
2. Who was stuck in the middle of the pew or else they think they might have left?
3. What does the Preacher Man tell Pete that he could be someday, which makes Pete blush a little?
(c) A great family man.
4. Where did Pete see the man when he sees him for a second time in town?
(b) His front porch.
5. At what age had Pete stopped going to Vacation Bible School, according to the story?
6. Pete was happy that his father was _________ and that he didn't hear about Pete being saved.
(a) In bed.
(b) Asleep on the couch.
(c) At work.
7. During what season did the Man come into town?
8. When Pete got up after he was saved, he knew that he __________ the Preacher Man more than anyone else.
9. What did Pete think about Rufus when he hears what the coach says about his friend? He thinks Rufus is _________.
(c) A little arrogant.
10. For how long has the Preacher Man been a revival preacher?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Four years.
11. Since what grade have Rufus and Pete been friends with each other, despite their differences?
12. _________ feels so joyful and he prays that things will never change, according to the book.
(a) Pete's mom.
(b) Preacher Man.
13. Who does the Preacher Man say saved Pete when Rufus asks him about it?
(b) Lord God Almighty.
(c) The Preacher man.
14. What did Pete always paint when he was at Vacation Bible School, according to the book?
(c) Ceramic crosses.
(d) Manger scenes.
15. What was the first name of the assistant pastor who ends up introducing the Preacher Man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What on Jesus' face seemed to draw Pete toward him, so much so that he couldn't stop looking at him?
2. What is the expression that Pete's dad had on his face that worried Pete?
3. ________ tells Pete that there are many things that Pete does not understand yet.
4. The more that Pete listened to the sermon, the more that he hungered for ____________, according to the book.
5. _________ did not come easy to the Preacher Man, according to his own admission, which surprises Pete.
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)