1. The broken hidden _________ has been in the drawer for nearly a year, according to the book.
2. The broken item at the start of the story is from the beginning of ____________ grade.
3. The narrator thinks that he might have been getting ready for the Man to come to town, possibly since _________ grade.
4. Pete loved the ________ for as long as he could remember, even though his parents never did.
5. When Pete went to church on Sunday, he was always quite taken in by the picture of __________.
6. Sometimes, __________ frightened Pete when he thought about him in his life.
7. Pete was often afraid that Jesus was going to ________ him and send him to hell.
This section contains 4,014 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)