|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Amen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pete worried about what he might say in ____________ to his parents, according to the book.
(a) His goodbye note.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A conversation.
(d) His prayers.
2. At the end of the sermon, Pete believed that the Preacher Man made everyone ___________ to him.
3. Pete didn't feel comfortable during the conversation about the __________ of the Preacher Man.
(a) Wild days.
(b) Last week of prayer.
4. Where does Pete go in order to wait for the Preacher Man to talk to him again?
5. What does Pete immediately go to once he is done with his dinner?
(a) His bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pete couldn't stand to think of ___________ standing before him, judging him.
2. Pete awakes and says prayers of __________ while feeling joyful about his life from the night before.
3. What was the Preacher Man doing when the boy first saw him come toward the town?
4. For how long has the Preacher Man been a revival preacher?
5. The Preacher Man talks about how many people fall to his feet, as though he was ___________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)