|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Telling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pete rode his bike to the _________ in order to find the Preacher Man to talk to him again.
(b) Revival tent.
2. What does the Preacher Man buy for himself and for Pete to share at the drugstore?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Candy bar.
3. Pete promised to buy Rufus a _________ when they went to the truck stop.
(b) Chili dog.
4. What happens after Pete's parents go back inside the house?
(a) Pete reads his Bible.
(b) Pete goes to bed.
(c) Pete goes off with Rufus.
(d) Pete goes to church.
5. When the Preacher Man began to talk, Pete felt as though he already knew the __________.
(a) Way to God.
(d) Way out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Preacher Man say saved Pete when Rufus asks him about it?
2. Where did Pete see the man when he sees him for a second time in town?
3. Pete longed to feel close to _________ and what happened the night before was exactly what allowed him to feel close.
4. Who was stuck in the middle of the pew or else they think they might have left?
5. What was the pronoun that Pete uses in order to refer to Jesus?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)