|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Change.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pete felt a little embarrassed about __________, but then he reminded himself that a lot of people did that the night before.
(d) Forgetting the man's name.
2. Rufus told Pete that the _______ coach had told him that he was too cocky, according to the story.
3. What is the cross made out of, according to the story in the book?
4. Who feels perturbed by Pete's new faith and asks him if they are ashamed of this person?
5. Pete was often afraid that Jesus was going to ________ him and send him to hell.
(c) Laugh at.
(d) Worry about.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes, __________ frightened Pete when he thought about him in his life.
2. Who says that it must seem strange that Pete doesn't go to church with his parents, according to the story?
3. The broken hidden _________ has been in the drawer for nearly a year, according to the book.
4. Pete wants his father to be _______ for him about his new religious life.
5. What was the religious ceremony that Pete's father talked about at the table?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)