|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Savior.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pete react when he listened to the Preacher Man speak, as he thought that the man was speaking directly to him?
(a) He laughed.
(b) He argued.
(c) He cried.
(d) He ran away.
2. What was Pete looking at when he saw the man standing near the soda fountain?
(b) Comic books.
3. During what season did the Man come into town?
4. Walt tells Pete that it isn't Pete's job to save ____________, according to the book.
(a) Their pride.
(b) Any money.
(c) His reputation.
(d) Their souls.
5. Who feels perturbed by Pete's new faith and asks him if they are ashamed of this person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Since what grade have Rufus and Pete been friends with each other, despite their differences?
2. After doing what will the narrator finally get rid of the cross in the drawer?
3. Where did Rufus and Pete sit after they gone done with their trip to the truck stop?
4. Pete was often afraid that Jesus was going to ________ him and send him to hell.
5. What does the narrator expect to wipe away from his hands after the story is done?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)