|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Savior.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what season did the Man come into town?
2. The boy wanted someone to tell him that they would save him from __________.
(b) His school.
(d) His family.
3. What was the first name of the assistant pastor who ends up introducing the Preacher Man?
4. What does the Preacher Man do after the service is over and he's out with the people?
(a) Avoids them.
(b) Singles out Pete and leaves with him.
(c) Ignores them.
(d) Greets them.
5. Pete was often afraid that Jesus was going to ________ him and send him to hell.
(a) Worry about.
(d) Laugh at.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pete actually thought that Rufus was very ________, in his own way, and says so in the book.
2. What were the words that were stuck in the mind of Pete as he listened? "Make me _______, Preacher Man."
3. What was the pronoun that Pete uses in order to refer to Jesus?
4. Who feels perturbed by Pete's new faith and asks him if they are ashamed of this person?
5. The revival in town was hot and __________, according to Pete's description.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)