|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: The Messenger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pete feels that the Preacher Man must be lonely when he talks about Jesus having _________ with him.
(a) The hand of God.
(b) The truth.
(c) The Bible.
2. Where did Rufus and Pete sit after they gone done with their trip to the truck stop?
(a) The playground.
(c) Pete's house.
(d) Rufus' house.
3. At what time were Pete and the Preacher Man supposed to meet up?
4. The other pastor that announces the Preacher Man is the ________ pastor of the gathering.
5. Where does the Preacher Man say he is from when Rufus asks him where he came from?
(b) The other side of Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. People would ask for the Preacher Man as they had heard of him through ___________ and wanted him to talk to their congregations.
2. Pete felt a little embarrassed about __________, but then he reminded himself that a lot of people did that the night before.
3. Who asks Pete about the revival after he first wakes up in the morning and has breakfast?
4. For how long has the Preacher Man been a revival preacher?
5. How will Pete and the Preacher Man get out of town, according to the book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)