|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: The Leaving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Preacher Man talks about how many people fall to his feet, as though he was ___________.
(a) A non ordinary man.
(b) A rock star.
(c) Jesus Christ.
(d) An expert.
2. What was the first name of the assistant pastor who ends up introducing the Preacher Man?
3. At the end of the sermon, Pete believed that the Preacher Man made everyone ___________ to him.
4. What was the religious ceremony that Pete's father talked about at the table?
5. What does the Preacher Man do to the people who come up to the front of the church at the predetermined time?
(a) Read to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pete's grandfather refuse to take off during a religious ceremony?
2. The __________ is the person that is eventually introduced at the Preacher Man in this section.
3. The Preacher Man tells Pete that he could come with him and help others by _____________.
4. How did Pete react when he listened to the Preacher Man speak, as he thought that the man was speaking directly to him?
5. Pete actually thought that Rufus was very ________, in his own way, and says so in the book.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)