|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: The Leaving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the Preacher Man's eyes in the story, according to Pete?
2. When Pete was _______ years old, he thought that no one else in the world was braver than his father.
3. Pete is so moved by the serve that he is __________ as he walked home from the revival.
4. ________ tells Pete that there are many things that Pete does not understand yet.
5. Where did Pete and his family sit after they were done with their meal during this chapter?
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the words that were stuck in the mind of Pete as he listened? "Make me _______, Preacher Man."
2. What happens after Pete's parents go back inside the house?
3. How many more nights would the Preacher Man be in town at this point of the story?
4. The Preacher Man gets up in front of the church to call for _________.
5. Pete promised to buy Rufus a _________ when they went to the truck stop.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)