|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: The Leaving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels perturbed by Pete's new faith and asks him if they are ashamed of this person?
2. Where did Rufus and Pete sit after they gone done with their trip to the truck stop?
(b) The playground.
(c) Rufus' house.
(d) Pete's house.
3. ________ tells Pete that there are many things that Pete does not understand yet.
4. What does the Preacher Man do to the people who come up to the front of the church at the predetermined time?
(d) Read to.
5. What did Pete always paint when he was at Vacation Bible School, according to the book?
(b) Ceramic crosses.
(d) Manger scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pete react when he listened to the Preacher Man speak, as he thought that the man was speaking directly to him?
2. During what meal was Pete's family having some obvious tension in the room?
3. What did Pete think about Rufus when he hears what the coach says about his friend? He thinks Rufus is _________.
4. Who says that it must seem strange that Pete doesn't go to church with his parents, according to the story?
5. The Preacher Man talks about how many people fall to his feet, as though he was ___________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)