Short Answer Key
1. While Ishvar, Om, and Maneck are traveling by train, what possession of Maneck's comes falling onto Om's back?
2. What item does Om stop to purchase after he realizes he has sat on his old one?
3. What has the train hit, causing the delay in transportation?
4. Om and Ishvar are traveling to apply for which position?
5. Who is Dina Dalal?
A friend of Maneck's mother.
6. Who does Dina Dalal typically have to beg for monthly rent?
7. What does Maneck call Dina?
8. In what year does the prologue take place?
9. What does the village that the train is traveling through smell of?
10. What seems to be an epidemic in the setting of this novel?
11. Who lines the street of the village as...
This section contains 2,347 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)