|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Return of Solitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the tailors hear a booming on their walk home, what is being destroyed?
(a) The slums.
(b) The libraries.
(c) The hospitals.
(d) The schools.
2. What article of clothing do Ishvar and Narayan sew for their father?
(a) An apron.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A dress shirt.
(d) A vest.
3. What part of the goonda's bodies were broken in their "accident" orchestrated by the Beggarmaster?
(a) Their necks.
(b) Their legs.
(c) Their arms.
(d) Their fingers.
4. What does Ashraf's father own, giving both himself and Dukhi work?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A lumberyard.
(c) A demolition company.
(d) A construction company.
5. Which of the characters introduced in the prologue is considered to be the wealthiest?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks does Maneck have off of school for vacation?
2. After meeting with Rustom, how does Nusswan feel about his sister's impending marriage?
3. What part of Om's body becomes too sore for him to sew?
4. What has been stolen from the murdered beggars that concerns the tailors?
5. What part of his body did Maneck's father lose when a bottle of the family beverage exploded?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)