|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Return of Solitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dina pour over Om's head to cure his lice?
(d) Tomato juice.
2. What part of Ishvar's body did an animal disfigure?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His face.
(c) His legs.
(d) His hands.
3. What does Namaskaar lend Om and Ishvar to aid in their bathing?
(a) A brush.
(d) A bucket.
4. The body of which animal was Ishvar sent to retrieve when he was began apprenticing his father?
5. After the slums closing, what is there an outbreak of amongst the villagers?
(c) Small pox.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Ishvar's father have while the family was living in the village?
2. Who is Dina trying to keep out by putting the padlock on the door?
3. What don't the men have, which prohibits them from being eligible for ration cards?
4. Which of the characters introduced in the prologue is considered to be the wealthiest?
5. Who does Ishvar write a letter to back in the village in regards to finding Om a wife?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)