|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Day at the Circus, Night in the Slum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money do the men lend to Rajaram?
(a) Fifty rupees.
(b) They don't lend money to Rajaram.
(c) One hundred rupees.
(d) Ten rupees.
2. What right does Narayan attempt to exercise when he is killed?
(a) The right to an attorney.
(b) The right to bear arms.
(c) The right to vote.
(d) Freedom of speech.
3. What article of clothing do Ishvar and Narayan sew for their father?
(a) A dress shirt.
(b) An apron.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A vest.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Ishvar realize Dina is craving?
(b) Fine wine.
5. What does Dina padlock the door to protect?
(a) The name of the textile company.
(b) Her family history.
(c) The safe of money.
(d) Rustom's bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What don't the men have, which prohibits them from being eligible for ration cards?
2. Who has declared the Emergency political state?
3. As a child, what was Maneck's favorite day of the week?
4. Who lines the street of the village as the train is passing?
5. How many people knew the recipe for Maneck's family beverage?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)