|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Day at the Circus, Night in the Slum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage does Maneck's family produce?
2. In what terrain does Maneck's family live?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) In rocky caves.
(c) In a valley.
(d) In open fields.
3. What does Ibrahim demand of the tailoring business?
(a) That they hire him.
(b) That they pay him ten percent.
(c) That they make him a new uniform.
(d) That it be stopped.
4. How old was Om when he was sent to study under his uncle, Ishvar?
5. After five years of sewing, what part of Dina's body begins to fail?
(a) Her lungs.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nusswan's wife's name?
2. Who has declared the Emergency political state?
3. Where did Dina and Rustom meet?
4. How many people knew the recipe for Maneck's family beverage?
5. What type of job does Dina take on from Shirin Aunty?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)