|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Small Obstacles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters introduced in the prologue is considered to be the wealthiest?
2. What is the name of Om's love interest that he meets at the water tap?
3. What does Dina padlock the door to protect?
(a) Her family history.
(b) Rustom's bicycle.
(c) The name of the textile company.
(d) The safe of money.
4. What does Rajaram encourage Om and Ishvar to apply for?
(a) Social Security.
(b) Bank accounts.
(c) Ration cards.
5. What animal typical cheers Om up when he is feeling depressed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime do the villagers believe that Ishvar's parents' committed in order to be so blessed?
2. While Ishvar, Om, and Maneck are traveling by train, what possession of Maneck's comes falling onto Om's back?
3. What does Ashraf's father own, giving both himself and Dukhi work?
4. In what year does the prologue take place?
5. What was Rustom's most prized possession?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)