|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Small Obstacles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Namaskaar lend Om and Ishvar to aid in their bathing?
(a) A bucket.
(d) A brush.
2. What occupation did Ishvar's father have while the family was living in the village?
(a) A cobbler.
(b) A butcher.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A farmer.
3. After five years of sewing, what part of Dina's body begins to fail?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her lungs.
(d) Her eyes.
4. What type of job does Dina take on from Shirin Aunty?
5. In what year does the prologue take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What article of clothing do Ishvar and Narayan sew for their father?
2. Which of the characters introduced in the prologue is considered to be the wealthiest?
3. How is Rustom killed?
4. How does Ishvar claim his sterilization form was destroyed?
5. What does Maneck call Dina?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)