|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, What Law There Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rustom going to purchase when he is killed?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) Ice cream.
(c) A comb.
2. Who does Dina visit to ask for money in Chapter 9?
(a) Mrs. Gupta.
(b) The Beggarmaster.
(d) The facilitator.
3. Where did Dina and Rustom meet?
(a) At a music hall.
(b) At the market.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the art museum.
4. What were young Ishvar and his brother hit with as punishment after they broke into the upper-class school?
(a) A stick.
(b) A cane.
(d) A ruler.
5. What occupation did Ishvar's father have while the family was living in the village?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A cobbler.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building do the tailors find a new shelter?
2. What was Dina's father's occupation?
3. What was Rustom's most prized possession?
4. Who plays nurse to Ishvar while he is recovering from his injury in Chapter 9?
5. Who do Om and Ishvar recognize as a performer at the relocation camp?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)