|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, What Law There Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the tailors hear a booming on their walk home, what is being destroyed?
(a) The slums.
(b) The schools.
(c) The hospitals.
(d) The libraries.
2. What does the officer at the railway station pour on the tailors to rouse them?
3. What does Dukhi take a job grinding into powder to support his family?
4. In Chapter 7, who does Dina share memories of with Maneck?
5. What is Nusswan's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Dina promise to pay rent on the sewing machines next month to keep them from being repossessed?
2. How many rupees per week must Om and Ishvar pay the Beggarmaster in return for their freedom?
3. Who comes to Dina asking for money in Chapter 9?
4. After meeting with Rustom, how does Nusswan feel about his sister's impending marriage?
5. What object is Om forced to carry around town in Chapter 7?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)