|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, What Law There Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, what was Maneck's favorite day of the week?
2. What does Rajaram's job encourage villagers to do?
(a) Get sterilized.
(b) Have children.
(c) Get an education.
(d) Get married.
3. How old was Om when he was sent to study under his uncle, Ishvar?
4. How many times does Dina promise to pay rent on the sewing machines next month to keep them from being repossessed?
5. After meeting with Rustom, how does Nusswan feel about his sister's impending marriage?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Maneck's father's reaction to the glass case that Maneck moved?
2. The body of which animal was Ishvar sent to retrieve when he was began apprenticing his father?
3. What occupation did Ishvar's father have while the family was living in the village?
4. What was Rustom's most prized possession?
5. Who does the facilitator complain that he does not want to feed and house?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)