|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Weddings, Worms and Sanyas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what is Ishvar ordered to dig?
2. Who are the police gathering up in the streets in Chapter 8?
3. What message does the new prime minister preach?
(a) Military sacrifice.
(b) Hard work.
(c) Civil service.
(d) High taxes.
4. What is Dina worried about when the tailors do not show up for work in Chapter 8?
(a) Her unfinished order.
(b) The police control.
(c) The tailors' safety.
(d) The destructive weather.
5. What does Rajaram collect?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do the men lend to Rajaram?
2. Who does Ishvar write a letter to back in the village in regards to finding Om a wife?
3. What animal typical cheers Om up when he is feeling depressed?
4. In Chapter 8, what were the captured men served by the villagers?
5. What does Rajaram want to do with his life after he moves?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)