|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To what position was Barbara McClintock elected in 1945?
2. The cytology professor that helped Barbara on Saturdays also did what for her?
3. Gerald Holton commented on scientific imagination and it's importance to how many particular scientists?
4. In addition to making copies of itself, DNA also makes what?
5. What did Einstein call a deep reverence for nature?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happened when Lotte Auerbach from the University of Edinburgh visited Barbara in her lab at Cold Spring...
This section contains 1,017 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)