Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, Interlude: A Sketch of the Terrain)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Hanson's informal notes concerning Barbara, he claims that she weighed approximately how many pounds?
2. Who said, "I've known a lot of famous scientists. But the only one I thought really was a genius was McClintock"?
3. What were the names of the flies that were used in studying genetics?
4. What is the word that is used to describe the joining of fragments that have broken off a chromosome?
5. How long did the first conversation between Evelyn Keller and...
This section contains 1,207 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)