|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Molecular Biology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's number of year-round investigators hovered around six and eight?
(c) Cold Spring Harbor.
2. In Chapter 9, Evelyn Keller states that both science and art are dependent on what?
(a) Unlikely solutions.
(c) Belief and hope.
(d) Internal visions.
3. How many parts are in the process of transposition?
4. What were the first chromosomes visible as?
(a) Long slender threads.
(b) Large square-like shapes.
(c) Short fat chunks.
(d) Small circular shapes.
5. What was the first name of Barbara's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chromosomes did corn or maize have?
2. Max Delbruck first came to the United States from what country?
3. What was the word or words that Barbara used in the book to describe a plant that was part dominant and part recessive?
4. Who was the director of the 1951 symposium?
5. What were the names of the flies that were used in studying genetics?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)