|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how early does Magnus usually leave to go fishing?
2. What is the name of the cemetery where Tom's father is buried?
(c) Mountain View.
3. In Chapter 13, how old is Anna's mother?
4. What is the name of Tom's friend who has Hutington's disease?
(a) Dan Phillips.
(b) Willie Roberts.
(c) Morrie Spencer.
(d) Mike Prescott.
5. What is the name of a lecturer that Fran's husband has an affair with?
(a) Cassandra Richards.
(b) Aimee Philipps.
(c) Zoe Walters.
(d) Sandra Molton.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 14, who winks at Anna and Tom?
2. How much younger is Anna's husband than her mother?
3. How are Tom and Morrie related?
4. What birthday does Tom celebrate in Chapter 21?
5. How long has Anna been away from the island in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Magnus call Anna in Chapter 21?
2. How do Anna and Tom help Eve in Chapter 13?
3. What type of routine does Anna fall into when she is with her mother in Chapter 23?
4. At the end of Chapter 15, why will Tom not read Anna's letter to Fran, and why does he think the letter is okay?
5. Why does Pat come to see Anna in Chapter 16?
6. What does Morrie tell Anna about Tom and his family in Chapter 19?
7. How does Anna get to Shetland?
8. In Chapter 18, who does Anna find at Tom's house?
9. At the beginning of Chapter 25, where is Tom and why?
10. In Chapter 14, what does Tom take Anna to see, and what does the creature look like?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)