|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does it costs to stay on the island on Australia's Great Barrier Reef?
(a) $310 a week.
(b) $1,200 a month.
(c) $1,500 a month.
(d) $250 a week.
2. About how many nights a week does Anna spend in Tom's bed?
3. In Chapter 3, what time does Basil show up?
(a) Around 9.
(b) After 8.
4. How long has Anna been researching Huntington's disease?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. In Chapter 8, who comes to help Anna tag the turtles?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what did Tom's friend do for a living until he was handicapped by Huntington's disease?
2. Ten days after Anna arrives on Turtle Island, how long does she stand watching the turtle boat through binoculars?
3. After Hamish gets sick in Chapter 20 and recovers, how often do Hamish and Anna Skype with Kirsty?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, who does Anna email?
5. How long does it take to walk around Lost Cay in Chapter 9?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)