|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman from the maintenance department that meets Bella in Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the big dog at the foster home where Bella is taken in Chapter 11?
3. What does Lucas say Olivia calls him in Chapter 6?
(a) Doctor Man.
(b) Smooth Operator.
(c) White Bread Boy.
(d) Dog Man.
4. What is Wayne's last name?
5. What does Bella describe as her least favorite item in the house in Chapter 4?
(a) The bed.
(b) The crate.
(c) The collar.
(d) The leash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lucas say he believes will hire him at the VA in Chapter 2?
2. Who is the man who takes Bella to keep her hidden while Luca's mother is at her appointment in Chapter 6?
3. What does "FHA" refer to?
4. When does the human say the demo was intended to be done in Chapter 1?
5. What does Bella describe feeling like while in the shelter in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What foreshadowing is exhibited in the exchange between Gunter and Terri in the end of Chapter 7?
2. What are Lucas's career goals? Why is he driven to pursue his particular career choice?
3. Where do the boys take Bella in Chapter 12? How does she escape?
4. How is Bella apprehended in Chapter 9?
5. What remarkable ability does Bella have in relation to Terri's illness?
6. What is the backstory between Lucas and Terri?
7. Who is Olivia and how does Lucas know her?
8. Who is Gunter Beckenbauer, and what is his main objective in the novel?
9. What leads up to the protest in Chapter 7?
10. What violations does the man from animal control cite when he encounters Bella in Chapter 8?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)