1. By what sense does Bella describe first being aware of cats?
2. What is Bella doing when the men with flashlights first appear in Chapter 1?
3. When the people first discover the cats in the crawlspace, who do they say they will have to call?
4. When does the human say the demo was intended to be done in Chapter 1?
The end of June.
5. Who takes Bella into hiding when the men come with nets in Chapter 1?
6. When the men are rounding up the cats in Chapter 1, one remarks that someone "didn't say anything about dogs" (6). Who is he referencing?
This section contains 3,945 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)