|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 – 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Axel's response when Tom says to him in Chapter 24, "I just wish you would let people help you, Axel" (271)?
(a) "I don't need anyone but my dog."
(b) "I don't want people's help so leave."
(c) "It's people who did this to me, Tom."
(d) "No one can help me now."
2. What is the name of Sylvia's cat?
3. Why does Dr. Gann say Hat-man cannot confiscate Bella in Chapter 28?
(a) Because Bella is a registered service dog.
(b) Because Bella is a registered therapy dog.
(c) Because Bella is not a pit-bull.
(d) Because the hospital is federal property.
4. Who is the drunk man that comes to see Lucas's mother in Chapter 4?
5. What mix of dog do the hikers assess Bella to be in Chapter 16?
(a) Bullmastiff and cow.
(b) German shepherd and wolf.
(c) Bernese mountain dog and bear.
(d) Doberman pinscher and whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Bella refers to as "Tall-man" in Chapter 16?
2. Where did Gavin's sister go after having it out with his mother?
3. What does Bella describe feeling like while in the shelter in Chapter 9?
4. How much money does Lucas give Wayne for sneaking Bella out of the shelter in Chapter 10?
5. Who is Bella taken to see inside the hospital after Lucas arrives in Chapter 28?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)