|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 – 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lucas's mother get publicity for the demolition of the cat colony in Chapter 7?
(a) She called the head of Animal Control.
(b) She posted a video on Facebook.
(c) She placed a commercial on TV.
(d) She contaced the mayor.
2. How does Bella escape the boys in Chapter 12?
(a) She bites them and runs.
(b) She chews through her leash.
(c) She jumps out the car window.
(d) She crawls under the garage door.
3. Who is the woman at the shelter that takes Bella on walks?
4. What is the name of the big dog at the foster home where Bella is taken in Chapter 11?
5. When did the vet say Bella was likely born?
(a) September or October.
(b) March or April.
(c) July or August.
(d) May or June.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a note claiming that Bella is an emotional support dog in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of Lucas's mother?
3. When does the human say the demo was intended to be done in Chapter 1?
4. What smell does Bella associate with Gunter?
5. Where does Lucas take Bella to hide her while his mother goes to her appointment in Chapter 6?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)