|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 – 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lucas's mother get publicity for the demolition of the cat colony in Chapter 7?
(a) She contaced the mayor.
(b) She called the head of Animal Control.
(c) She posted a video on Facebook.
(d) She placed a commercial on TV.
2. What mix of dog do the hikers assess Bella to be in Chapter 16?
(a) Bullmastiff and cow.
(b) Doberman pinscher and whale.
(c) German shepherd and wolf.
(d) Bernese mountain dog and bear.
3. When Bella describes the cats fighting in Chapter 1, she questions why they do not fight in what way?
(a) On their back legs.
(b) With their claws.
(c) With their fangs.
(d) Low to the ground.
4. What is the name of Lucas's mother?
5. What military branch is referred to in the song that the townspeople sing after Axel's death?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Olivia and Lucas living when Bella returns home to live with them in Chapter 28?
2. Lucas's mother says to him in Chapter 2, "I guess if there's anything I don't need to lecture you about, it's" what (22)?
3. What happens after the kittens fall into the pool in Chapter 20?
4. What drug is referred to when Bella describes the men in the park passing "something small and thin like a pencil" in Chapter 23?
5. What job is Lucas going to start at the VA in Chapter 4?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)