|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 – 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many coyotes are closing in on Bella and Big Kitten in the end of Chapter 13?
2. For what crime is Wayne doing community service at the shelter?
3. In what location is the crawlspace where Bella was born?
(b) San Jose.
4. What does Bella say the names of the boys are in Chapter 12?
(a) Taylor and Gavin.
(b) Warren and Dude.
(c) Brian and John.
(d) Jack and Roger.
5. Who at the VA hospital does Bella refer to as the saddest man she has ever met in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mix of dog do the hikers assess Bella to be in Chapter 16?
2. Who is the woman from the maintenance department that meets Bella in Chapter 6?
3. What does Bella describe as her least favorite item in the house in Chapter 4?
4. Bella says in the end of Chapter 16, "I knew, though, that life was never that easy, that instead of doors being opened for you, to get anywhere, you have to" do what (197)?
5. When does Gunter say the apartment building that Lucas lives in was built?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)