Chapters 1 – 6
1. By what sense does Bella describe first being aware of cats?
2. What is Bella doing when the men with flashlights first appear in Chapter 1?
(c) Chasing a cat.
(d) Doing her business.
3. When the people first discover the cats in the crawlspace, who do they say they will have to call?
(a) The police.
(b) The shelter.
(c) The exterminator.
(d) The rescue agency.
4. When does the human say the demo was intended to be done in Chapter 1?
(a) The end of February.
(b) The end of March.
(c) The end of June.
(d) The end of January.
5. Who takes Bella into hiding when the men come with nets in Chapter 1?
(a) Big Kitten.
(c) Mother Cat.
6. When the men are rounding up the cats in Chapter 1, one remarks that someone "didn't say anything about dogs" (6). Who is he referencing?
This section contains 3,945 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)