|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jakob takes Ellie to the park to _________.
(b) Play games.
2. Why is there some concern about the puppy who was Ellie?
(a) He doesn't have energy and sleeps all the time.
(b) He is very large.
(c) He is excited and running around.
(d) He is ugly.
3. When she jumps out, the man tells the woman she is ________.
(a) Very dumb.
(b) Very bright.
(c) Very slow.
(d) Very odd.
4. Why can neither Jakob nor Maya love Ellie as Ethan had?
(a) They are totally focused on work.
(b) They are both sad.
(c) They are not as nice.
(d) They are adults.
5. Bailey wonders how he could have a more important mission than ___________.
(a) Helping others.
(b) Chasing cats.
(c) Playing fetch.
(d) Loving the boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does the main character live in the dog park?
2. A few evenings later, Maya pulls up to her house. Why does she say she cannot get out of the car?
3. Ethan asks the man what will happen and the man tells him what?
4. What does Jakob tell Maya she should do?
5. How does Ellie know that Jakob is a policeman?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the dog save Ethan again in this section?
2. Why might Ethan have kept the flip?
3. How does Bear's luck turn around in this section?
4. How is Bear's sense of smell important in this section?
5. How is Ethan able to see Bailey's true identity?
6. What repetition continues through this section? Why?
7. How is the dog park important?
8. How is this life exciting? Is it a better life? Why or why not?
9. Compare Maya and Jakob.
10. How is Ellie affected by the relationship between Maya and Al?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)