|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ellie is __________________ when she notices that she gives off odors, and male dogs mill round the apartment.
2. A few evenings later, Maya pulls up to her house. Why does she say she cannot get out of the car?
(a) She is too exhausted.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) Her leg is stuck.
(d) She is too sick.
3. Where does the dog follow Ethan?
(a) To the porch.
(c) To work.
(d) To the dog park.
4. What does Wally teach Maya?
(a) The hand signals and commands used during work.
(b) How to call for Ellie.
(c) How to let Ellie know she needs help.
(d) How to run quickly.
5. What does Jakob tell Maya she should do?
(a) Give up.
(b) Let him have Ellie back.
(c) Not try so hard.
(d) Try harder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buddy feels what in Ethan?
2. Jakob teaches Ellie to find a person by __________.
3. The next time Maya and Ellie go to work, Ellie finds whom up a tree?
4. Why can neither Jakob nor Maya love Ellie as Ethan had?
5. Maya and Ellie take a long run which delights Ellie. How does Maya feel?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)