|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ethan comes out the next day, how does he feel about the dog still being there?
2. What does the puppy wonder?
(a) All the things he has learned in his different lifetimes.
(b) Who is owner will be.
(c) Where he will live.
(d) What his name will be.
3. When she jumps out, the man tells the woman she is ________.
(a) Very bright.
(b) Very slow.
(c) Very dumb.
(d) Very odd.
4. The puppy is the last one to be adopted by a man named Derek who offers ___________, a low price for a pedigreed black Labrador.
(a) One hundred.
(b) Two fifty.
(c) Three fifty.
5. How much does Bailey remember about his past lives?
(b) Not much.
Short Answer Questions
1. The puppy knows by the smells that the new home is ________________ Ethan and the farm.
2. Why does the dog eat the food of an old dog named Leo?
3. Why is Victor notified he will be fined $50?
4. The next morning Maya and Ellie go to work, and Wally is there with a woman named _____________.
5. The next day Buddy/Bailey finds his way to town by smell and finds what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Ellie's life changed? How does this compare to the changes in Bailey's life?
2. Compare Maya and Jakob.
3. How is Ethan able to see Bailey's true identity?
4. How does Bear's luck turn around in this section?
5. How does Ellie sacrifice herself in this section? Why?
6. What does Ellie's last rescue reveal about her training?
7. Why might Ethan have kept the flip?
8. What are the parallels between Ethan and Jakob?
9. How does Bear feel when Derek sets him free? Why does he feel this way?
10. What is learned about Jakob? How does this encourage Maya?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)