|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Bailey remember about his past lives?
(a) Not much.
2. The dog has ___________ brothers and sisters.
3. What does the puppy wonder?
(a) Who is owner will be.
(b) All the things he has learned in his different lifetimes.
(c) Where he will live.
(d) What his name will be.
4. Where is Ellie expected to sleep?
(a) On Jakob's bed.
(b) In the basement.
(c) Out in her dog house.
(d) In her dog bed.
5. In Chapter 18, what does Bailey realize when he wakes up?
(a) He is a cat.
(b) He is a golden retriever again.
(c) He is a puppy again.
(d) He is a black lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day Bear suddenly smells whom?
2. What is the dog named?
3. The government of _________________ is overwhelmed with more than 4,000 injured, hundreds dead, and people still trapped.
4. During the next days, Ellie and Maya found two children who had wandered away and a dead man. Maya is _____________ about the dead man than Jakob had been about such things.
5. How does the dog feel at the dog park, when he first arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Bear's sense of smell important in this section?
2. How does Ellie sacrifice herself in this section? Why?
3. What does Ellie's last rescue reveal about her training?
4. How does Bear's luck turn around in this section?
5. How does the dog save Ethan again in this section?
6. Compare Maya and Jakob.
7. How is Ellie affected by the relationship between Maya and Al?
8. Describe Bear's owners. How do they compare to owners in previous lives?
9. How has Ellie's life changed? How does this compare to the changes in Bailey's life?
10. What repetition has taken place in each story so far? Why?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)