|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bailey notices that the children of the neighborhood don't play with whom now?
2. How does Todd upset Hannah?
(a) He tells her to ask Ethan about Michele.
(b) He tells her Ethan does not like her.
(c) He yells at her.
(d) He tells her he likes her.
3. Bailey's ________ helps the police find Todd.
(b) Sense of smell.
4. Who comes over often?
5. All of the dogs are caught, except whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a joy of being a dog, as revealed in this section?
2. In what kind of vehicle does Hannah arrive?
3. One day he hears Chelsea frantically doing what?
4. How does Bailey know who did this to Ethan's house?
5. How does the main character's mother feel about humans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why might the family not go to the farm? How does this represent a change in their lives?
2. What is the reason Bailey does not like the flip? What does this say about him?
3. What does Toby's mother try to teach her puppies? Should she do this? Why or why not?
4. Who is Spike? How does he affect the dog pack?
5. How might Bailey's sense of smell come in handy in the future?
6. How is Todd still a problem? Is this problem lessening? Why or why not?
7. What happens to the relationships of these main characters? Why?
8. What might Ethan mean by Doodle Dog?
9. What does Todd do in this section? Why?
10. Why is Toby unadoptable? Do you agree? Why or why not?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)