|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Humans and dogs have many ____________ in common.
2. How does Bailey react in this situation with Todd?
(a) He growls at him.
(b) He leaps on him.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He barks at him.
3. What is a joy of being a dog, as revealed in this section?
(a) Dogs are very smart.
(b) Dogs can think like humans.
(c) Dogs are wild.
(d) Dogs can sense things that humans cannot.
4. This dog is a mutt with three siblings and a __________ mother.
5. He compares the man who feeds him to _____________ in his last lifetime.
(b) Carlos and Bobby.
(d) Chad and Burt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the family like the new apartment?
2. What was the only thing that gives his life purpose?
3. What does someone do to Ethan's house that night after the competition?
4. Toby now has light-colored fur, long legs, and seven brothers and sisters. He is reincarnated as a ______________.
5. Toby wakes up still remembering Spike's fury, but then what does he realize?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bailey save the family? What most likely happened to Todd? How is this good and bad?
2. Describe the reuniting of Ethan and the dog. What might be the author's reason for this reunion?
3. Who is Senora? Is she kind? Why or why not?
4. How do both Maya and Jakob compare to Ethan? Which does Ellie like best? Why?
5. How do Toby and Ethan react when they see each other? Why?
6. What does Toby's mother try to teach her puppies? Should she do this? Why or why not?
7. How has Toby changed physically?
8. How does Ellie feel about this new life? Why?
9. How does Ellie's life compare to Bailey's?
10. How has Ethan and Hannah's relationship changed? Why?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)