|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the main character feel about Todd?
(a) He fears him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He does not trust him.
2. How does Bailey react in this situation with Todd?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He growls at him.
(c) He barks at him.
(d) He leaps on him.
3. Who comes over often?
4. Why is Todd so evil?
(a) It is unknown.
(b) He has never had a pet.
(c) He has been abused.
(d) His siblings are mean to him.
5. How do Ethan and Hannah behave around each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Senora feel about how this section ends?
2. Describe the first meeting of Toby and Ethan?
3. How does Bailey feel about dogs, as compared to other animals?
4. What does Bailey smell on Todd's pants?
5. What do Grandpa and Ethan build?
Short Essay Questions
1. How might Bailey's sense of smell come in handy in the future?
2. Describe Todd. What might be wrong with him?
3. How has Toby changed physically?
4. How does Ethan beat Todd? How might Todd feel about this? Why?
5. How does Toby defend Sister? What does this reveal about him?
6. What do you believe has happened to Marshmallow? Support your response with evidence from this section.
7. How is Toby's death foreshadowed?
8. What might Todd's behavior foreshadow?
9. How is Todd still a problem? Is this problem lessening? Why or why not?
10. Why is Toby unadoptable? Do you agree? Why or why not?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)