|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He compares the man who feeds him to _____________ in his last lifetime.
(b) Chad and Burt.
(c) Carlos and Bobby.
2. What do Grandpa and Ethan build?
(a) A new house.
(b) A bike.
(c) A new barn.
(d) A car.
3. Why is Todd so evil?
(a) His siblings are mean to him.
(b) It is unknown.
(c) He has never had a pet.
(d) He has been abused.
4. One of the main character's favorite things is to learn new tricks like "Sit" or "________________".
(a) Dog door.
(c) Dog house.
(d) Dog treat.
5. How is Ethan found?
(a) He hears a man calling his name.
(b) He receives a call on his cell phone from his grandpa.
(c) He comes across their home.
(d) He walks into town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bailey know who did this to Ethan's house?
2. At Christmas Chelsea gets a new puppy named _______________.
3. What happens when Toby is left in a truck?
4. What does Bailey find when he goes out the new dog door to the back yard?
5. What is one of the main themes in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has life changed for this family after Todd's setting fire to their house?
2. Why might the family not go to the farm? How does this represent a change in their lives?
3. How is Bailey affected by all these changes? Is this typical for a dog? Why or why not?
4. What does Todd do in this section? Why?
5. How is the end of this life like the last? Why?
6. Describe Todd. What might be wrong with him?
7. What might Ethan mean by Doodle Dog?
8. How has Ethan and Hannah's relationship changed? Why?
9. What happens to the relationships of these main characters? Why?
10. How might Bailey's sense of smell come in handy in the future?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)