|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The three children who move into the neighborhood are Todd, _____________, and Linda.
2. What is the name of the toy Ethan creates that is a cross between a frisbee, a boomerang, and a baseball?
(a) The fleet.
(b) The flop.
(c) The flip.
(d) The froomball.
3. How does Bailey know who did this to Ethan's house?
(a) He smells Todd on the broken glass.
(b) He smells Todd on the egg shells.
(c) He smells Todd in the burnt rubble.
(d) He smells Todd on the toilet paper.
4. What does Bailey smell when he returns to the house after exploring one night?
(c) Strong perfume.
(d) Chemical liquid.
5. Ethan tells her that scouts from the University of _________________ are coming that night to see him play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ethan escape the house?
2. What does Hannah carry with her when she first appears in the story?
3. With whom does Bailey get reacquainted?
4. What causes Flare to throw Ethan off his back?
5. The main character in this chapter is ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Todd do all the bad things that he does?
2. What do you believe has happened to Marshmallow? Support your response with evidence from this section.
3. How does Bailey save the family? What most likely happened to Todd? How is this good and bad?
4. What might Ethan mean by Doodle Dog?
5. How is Bailey affected by all these changes? Is this typical for a dog? Why or why not?
6. What does Toby's mother try to teach her puppies? Should she do this? Why or why not?
7. Who is Spike? How does he affect the dog pack?
8. Describe Todd. What might be wrong with him?
9. How do Bailey and Ethan bond in this section?
10. What happens to the relationships of these main characters? Why?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)