|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bailey feel this way about the toy?
(a) He likes Ethan's attention.
(b) He does not like to play catch.
(c) He loves toys.
(d) He cannot catch it.
2. Why can the main character not find a home?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is ugly.
(d) He is unadoptable.
3. Describe Ethan's injury.
(a) One of his arms is badly burned.
(b) One of his arms is badly broken.
(c) One of his legs is badly burned.
(d) One of his legs is badly broken.
4. Who is Smokey?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A gold fish.
(c) The cat.
(d) Another dog.
5. Why does the main character have to wear a white collar?
(a) He has been neutered.
(b) He likes collars.
(c) He has fleas.
(d) He had his leg repaired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bailey find when he goes out the new dog door to the back yard?
2. In what kind of vehicle does Hannah arrive?
3. How does Bailey know who did this to Ethan's house?
4. How is Ethan found?
5. With whom does the main character make friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Toby's mother try to teach her puppies? Should she do this? Why or why not?
2. What do you believe has happened to Marshmallow? Support your response with evidence from this section.
3. Who is Spike? How does he affect the dog pack?
4. Describe Todd. What might be wrong with him?
5. How might Bailey's sense of smell come in handy in the future?
6. How is the end of this life like the last? Why?
7. How has Ethan and Hannah's relationship changed? Why?
8. How do Toby and Ethan react when they see each other? Why?
9. What is the reason Bailey does not like the flip? What does this say about him?
10. How do Bailey and Ethan bond in this section?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)