|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Marshmallow come home?
(a) Yes, but she is very sick.
(b) No, never.
(c) Yes, but not for awhile.
(d) Yes, very soon after she disappears.
2. One day he hears Chelsea frantically doing what?
(a) Looking for Hannah.
(b) Cleaning her room.
(c) Calling Marshmallow's name to no avail.
(d) Calling for Ethan.
3. Who dies early in the story?
4. Toward the end of the summer, Ethan catches a large fish when they're in the boat. He falls overboard, and the main character jumps in after him to rescue him. How does Ethan feel about the dog's behavior?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is embarrassed.
5. How does Bailey react when Todd comes over and asks Hannah if she wants to party?
(a) He wines.
(b) He barks.
(c) He growls.
(d) He ignores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of vehicle does Hannah arrive?
2. Toby now has light-colored fur, long legs, and seven brothers and sisters. He is reincarnated as a ______________.
3. Why is Todd so evil?
4. How does the family like the new apartment?
5. What does Bailey smell when he returns to the house after exploring one night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Todd. What might be wrong with him?
2. What do you believe has happened to Marshmallow? Support your response with evidence from this section.
3. What do you believe was happening to Toby in the man's truck? Why?
4. How has Toby changed physically?
5. How might Bailey's sense of smell come in handy in the future?
6. How does Ethan beat Todd? How might Todd feel about this? Why?
7. Who is Spike? How does he affect the dog pack?
8. How do Toby and Ethan react when they see each other? Why?
9. How does the start of this section compare to the previous one?
10. How has Ethan and Hannah's relationship changed? Why?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)