|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the main themes in this section?
(a) The energy of the young.
(b) The competition that exists between young boys.
(c) The pure and total love a boy and his dog have for one another.
2. What does Ethan call his dog?
(a) His Good Dog.
(b) His Dandy Dog.
(c) His Doodle Dog.
(d) His Silly Dog.
3. With whom does the main character make friends?
4. Why is Todd so evil?
(a) It is unknown.
(b) He has been abused.
(c) He has never had a pet.
(d) His siblings are mean to him.
5. How does Bailey react when Todd comes over and asks Hannah if she wants to party?
(a) He growls.
(b) He wines.
(c) He barks.
(d) He ignores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ethan do instead of going to the Farm?
2. Ethan doesn't like it when Todd starts ___________.
3. This dog is a mutt with three siblings and a __________ mother.
4. How does Bailey know who did this to Ethan's house?
5. What causes Flare to throw Ethan off his back?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Toby and Ethan react when they see each other? Why?
2. How is the end of this life like the last? Why?
3. Describe Todd. What might be wrong with him?
4. How does Bailey save the family? What most likely happened to Todd? How is this good and bad?
5. How does Toby defend Sister? What does this reveal about him?
6. What are Toby's siblings names? How might they have come about these names?
7. What do you believe was happening to Toby in the man's truck? Why?
8. Who is Senora? Is she kind? Why or why not?
9. How is Toby's death foreshadowed?
10. What might Ethan mean by Doodle Dog?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)