|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bailey react when Todd comes over and asks Hannah if she wants to party?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He growls.
(c) He barks.
(d) He wines.
2. What was the only thing that gives his life purpose?
(a) Caring for his mother.
(b) Going for walks.
(c) Playing with his sister.
(d) Making Senora laugh.
3. With whom does the main character make friends?
4. Why do Ethan and Hannah not notice Todd's feelings?
(a) They do not like him.
(b) They do not care about him.
(c) They are afraid of him.
(d) They are radiating so much happiness.
5. Why can the main character not find a home?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He is unadoptable.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bailey see Todd doing?
2. What does Bailey see Ethan's mother doing one day at the pond?
3. It grows cold and __________ games resume.
4. Why is Ethan happy at this point in the chapter?
5. What does Bailey smell when he returns to the house after exploring one night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Compare Maya and Jakob.
2. How is this life exciting? Is it a better life? Why or why not?
3. What is the reason Bailey does not like the flip? What does this say about him?
4. How has the main character changed and stayed the same?
5. What does Toby's mother try to teach her puppies? Should she do this? Why or why not?
6. How is Bear's sense of smell important in this section?
7. How do Bailey and Ethan bond in this section?
8. What does Todd do in this section? Why?
9. How does the start of this section compare to the previous one?
10. What happens to the relationships of these main characters? Why?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)