|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bailey wonders how he could have a more important mission than ___________.
(a) Loving the boy.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Playing fetch.
(d) Chasing cats.
2. When Ethan comes out the next day, how does he feel about the dog still being there?
3. Why does the dog jump into the policeman's truck?
(a) He wants to get away from Ethan's house.
(b) Ethan asks him to.
(c) He likes the policeman.
(d) Ethan forces him into the truck.
4. Why is there some concern about the puppy who was Ellie?
(a) He is very large.
(b) He is excited and running around.
(c) He doesn't have energy and sleeps all the time.
(d) He is ugly.
5. Maya tells Ellie that they are going to work together and Ellie can sleep __________.
(a) In a dog bed.
(b) In a dog house.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In her room.
6. How frequently does Ellie start going to work with Jakob?
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every day.
7. During the next days, Ellie and Maya found two children who had wandered away and a dead man. Maya is _____________ about the dead man than Jakob had been about such things.
(a) More angry.
(b) More excited.
(c) More calm.
(d) More upset.
8. The next time Maya and Ellie go to work, Ellie finds whom up a tree?
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) A man.
9. Why does the woman with the dog who smells of Hannah call out to him?
(a) He is chasing her dog.
(b) He is growling.
(c) He is so skinny.
(d) He is limping.
10. Ethan puts the dog outside and tells him to go home, but the dog barks so much that he _______________.
(a) Lets him back into the house.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Brings a pan of succulent food.
(d) Calls the police.
11. Where does the dog follow Ethan?
(b) To the dog park.
(c) To the porch.
(d) To work.
12. Maya is ______________ Jakob.
(a) A little slower than.
(b) Much faster than.
(c) Much slower than.
(d) A little faster than.
13. When she jumps out, the man tells the woman she is ________.
(a) Very odd.
(b) Very dumb.
(c) Very slow.
(d) Very bright.
14. Jakob takes Ellie to the park to _________.
(b) Play games.
15. How much does Bailey remember about his past lives?
(c) Not much.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Maya and Ellie work?
2. Why is Victor notified he will be fined $50?
3. What is Maya's neighbor Al always doing?
4. Who is Marilyn?
5. Ethan tells Buddy he never thought he would end up how?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)