|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Bailey remember about his past lives?
(c) Not much.
2. Bailey ____________ and realizes all at once he is now a female!
(a) Looks in a mirror.
3. What is Maya's neighbor Al always doing?
(a) Staring at her.
(b) Asking her out on dates.
(c) Asking her questions.
(d) Asking her if he can help her.
4. In Chapter 18, what does Bailey realize when he wakes up?
(a) He is a cat.
(b) He is a black lab.
(c) He is a golden retriever again.
(d) He is a puppy again.
5. For how long does the main character live in the dog park?
(a) For a month.
(b) For a day.
(c) For several weeks.
(d) For a week.
6. Jakob takes Ellie to the park to _________.
(c) Play games.
7. What happens when Ethan is contacted and told the dog was to be adopted?
(a) He becomes angry and says he has changed his mind.
(b) He is very happy.
(c) He is nervous about the dog's future.
(d) He is relieved.
8. Ethan asks the man what will happen and the man tells him what?
(a) He will be sold for a great deal of money.
(b) The dog will be put down.
(c) He will be difficult to get rid of.
(d) A black Lab will be adopted easily.
9. The next time Maya and Ellie go to work, Ellie finds whom up a tree?
(a) A woman.
(b) A man.
(d) A child.
10. Maya asks Wally if they are good enough ___________.
(a) To be successful.
(b) To get work.
(c) To participate in the next search and rescue mission.
(d) To get certified.
11. Wally tells Maya to reward Ellie by ____________.
(a) Giving her a treat.
(b) Playing with her.
(c) Letting her run free.
(d) Ignoring her.
12. Maya and Ellie take a long run which delights Ellie. How does Maya feel?
(c) Pain and sorrow.
13. How does Ellie know that Jakob is a policeman?
(a) He wears a badge that says policeman.
(b) He is mean like a policeman.
(c) He tells her he is a policeman.
(d) He wears dark clothes with a gun in his belt.
14. Maya tells Ellie that they are going to work together and Ellie can sleep __________.
(a) In the basement.
(b) In her room.
(c) In a dog house.
(d) In a dog bed.
15. Jakob teaches Ellie to find a person by __________.
(a) Sniffing an item of clothing.
(b) Licking his or her clothing.
(c) Looking for him or her.
(d) Listening for his or her voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ellie expected to sleep?
2. Ellie is __________________ when she notices that she gives off odors, and male dogs mill round the apartment.
3. Why does the dog jump into the policeman's truck?
4. After dinner Maya takes Ellie for a walk on a leash. Maya trots with Ellie at her side until ___________.
5. How does the puppy feel when Victor sets him loose?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)