|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the dogs are caught, except whom?
2. How does the main character feel about Todd?
(a) He fears him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He does not trust him.
3. What was the only thing that gives his life purpose?
(a) Going for walks.
(b) Playing with his sister.
(c) Caring for his mother.
(d) Making Senora laugh.
4. What does Bailey sense from Todd as he watches Ethan and Hannah?
(c) Something worse than anger.
5. What is a joy of being a dog, as revealed in this section?
(a) Dogs can think like humans.
(b) Dogs can sense things that humans cannot.
(c) Dogs are wild.
(d) Dogs are very smart.
6. Why is Todd so evil?
(a) His siblings are mean to him.
(b) He has never had a pet.
(c) It is unknown.
(d) He has been abused.
7. Bailey's ________ helps the police find Todd.
(d) Sense of smell.
8. Why is Ethan happy at this point in the chapter?
(a) He is moving out soon.
(b) He got a new job.
(c) Todd is his best friend.
(d) The scout wants him to play for his school.
9. What does Bailey see Ethan's mother doing one day at the pond?
(a) Taking a little round ring from her finger and throwing it into the pond.
(b) Feeding the fish.
(c) Taking a picture, tearing it up, and throwing it into the pond.
(d) Talking to herself.
10. In what kind of vehicle does Hannah arrive?
(a) A yellow taxi.
(b) A black car.
(c) A silver bus.
(d) A train.
11. What happens to the main character when he gets into a fight?
(a) His foreleg is wounded.
(b) He hits his head.
(c) He injures his hip.
(d) He is killed.
12. Where does Toby now live?
(a) In a dog house.
(b) In a cage with a cement floor.
(c) In a large yard.
(d) In a small room.
13. What does Ethan call his dog?
(a) His Good Dog.
(b) His Silly Dog.
(c) His Dandy Dog.
(d) His Doodle Dog.
14. What does Bailey see Todd doing?
(a) Causing gas to leak into the house.
(b) Setting the roof on fire.
(c) Toilet papering the house.
(d) Setting fire to some papers and throwing them into the bushes.
15. What does Todd like to do?
(b) Burn things.
(d) Catch insects.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bailey feel about this toy?
2. What does Chelsea tell the dog?
3. Who is Smokey?
4. The main character gets to know ____________, the horse, the ducks down at the pond, a black cat in the barn, and his first skunk!
5. Describe the first meeting of Toby and Ethan?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)