|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the main character feel about humans?
(a) He has an affinity for humans.
(b) He does not think about humans.
(c) He fears humans.
(d) He hates humans.
2. Bailey notices that the children of the neighborhood don't play with whom now?
3. What does Bailey see Todd doing?
(a) Causing gas to leak into the house.
(b) Setting the roof on fire.
(c) Setting fire to some papers and throwing them into the bushes.
(d) Toilet papering the house.
4. What does Todd like to do?
(b) Burn things.
(c) Catch insects.
5. How does the main character's mother feel about humans?
(a) She does not trust them.
(b) She thinks she is human.
(c) She wants to be a human.
(d) She loves them.
6. Why is Todd so evil?
(a) He has been abused.
(b) His siblings are mean to him.
(c) It is unknown.
(d) He has never had a pet.
7. Where do the dog and his family live?
(a) In a home.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In a shelter.
(d) In a culvert.
8. One day he hears Chelsea frantically doing what?
(a) Cleaning her room.
(b) Looking for Hannah.
(c) Calling for Ethan.
(d) Calling Marshmallow's name to no avail.
9. Where does Toby now live?
(a) In a dog house.
(b) In a small room.
(c) In a large yard.
(d) In a cage with a cement floor.
10. With whom does Bailey get reacquainted?
11. Ethan beats Todd in what competition?
(a) A tennis match.
(b) A go-kart race.
(c) A football game.
(d) A bike race.
12. All of the dogs are caught, except whom?
13. With whom does the main character make friends?
14. What does Ethan call his dog?
(a) His Dandy Dog.
(b) His Good Dog.
(c) His Silly Dog.
(d) His Doodle Dog.
15. Why is Ethan happy at this point in the chapter?
(a) He got a new job.
(b) The scout wants him to play for his school.
(c) He is moving out soon.
(d) Todd is his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a joy of being a dog, as revealed in this section?
2. Why does the main character have to wear a white collar?
3. What does someone do to Ethan's house that night after the competition?
4. Why does Ethan get a gun out of the gun cabinet and check all the rooms?
5. What does Hannah carry with her when she first appears in the story?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)