|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the dog and his family live?
(a) In a shelter.
(b) In a home.
(c) In a culvert.
(d) In a barn.
2. How does Todd not see Bailey?
(a) He is too busy destroying the house.
(b) He is blocked by the bushes.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is too busy watching the fire.
3. What does someone do to Ethan's house that night after the competition?
(a) Throws a rock through the window.
(b) Sets it on fire.
(c) Toilet papers it.
(d) Eggs it.
4. What is the dog's foremost job?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To play with the boy.
(c) To herd.
(d) To rescue people.
5. What does Bailey smell on Todd's pants?
(a) Marshmallow's scent.
(b) Chelsea's scent.
(d) Hannah's scent.
6. Why can the main character not find a home?
(a) He is mean.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is ugly.
(d) He is unadoptable.
7. Mother tries to teach them to ____________ humans.
8. How does Bailey react in this situation with Todd?
(a) He growls at him.
(b) He barks at him.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He leaps on him.
9. With whom does the main character make friends?
10. What is the consequence of the dog not getting a home?
(a) He is left alone.
(b) He is euthanized.
(c) He lives in a cage.
(d) He is used as a work dog.
11. All of the dogs are caught, except whom?
12. Bailey notices that the children of the neighborhood don't play with whom now?
13. How does the family like the new apartment?
(a) Bailey likes it.
(b) Dad likes it.
(c) Mom likes it.
(d) None of them like it.
14. How does Bailey feel about this toy?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He is scared by it.
(c) He does not think much of it.
(d) He does not like it.
15. Bailey's ________ helps the police find Todd.
(b) Sense of smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bailey feel about dogs, as compared to other animals?
2. What is Toby's new name?
3. How does the main character feel about humans?
4. What does Ethan do instead of going to the Farm?
5. What is the name of the toy Ethan creates that is a cross between a frisbee, a boomerang, and a baseball?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)