|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It grows cold and __________ games resume.
2. How does Bailey react in this situation with Todd?
(a) He growls at him.
(b) He leaps on him.
(c) He barks at him.
(d) He runs away.
3. How does Todd upset Hannah?
(a) He tells her to ask Ethan about Michele.
(b) He yells at her.
(c) He tells her he likes her.
(d) He tells her Ethan does not like her.
4. What does Bailey smell on Todd's pants?
(a) Marshmallow's scent.
(b) Hannah's scent.
(d) Chelsea's scent.
5. What is Toby's new name?
6. In what kind of vehicle does Hannah arrive?
(a) A silver bus.
(b) A train.
(c) A yellow taxi.
(d) A black car.
7. How does Senora feel about how this section ends?
(a) She is angry that the dog cannot be sold.
(b) She is relieved that the dog finds a home.
(c) She is sad to see him leave her home.
(d) She is sad that the dog has to be put to sleep.
8. How does Bailey feel about dogs, as compared to other animals?
(a) He has no opinion about dogs or other animals.
(b) He sees dogs as inferior to other animals.
(c) He sees dogs as superior to other animals.
(d) He sees all animals as equals.
9. How does the main character feel about humans?
(a) He hates humans.
(b) He does not think about humans.
(c) He fears humans.
(d) He has an affinity for humans.
10. Ethan beats Todd in what competition?
(a) A football game.
(b) A bike race.
(c) A tennis match.
(d) A go-kart race.
11. What is the name of the toy Ethan creates that is a cross between a frisbee, a boomerang, and a baseball?
(a) The fleet.
(b) The flip.
(c) The froomball.
(d) The flop.
12. Describe Ethan's injury.
(a) One of his arms is badly burned.
(b) One of his legs is badly burned.
(c) One of his legs is badly broken.
(d) One of his arms is badly broken.
13. When Bailey and Ethan are lost together, what theme is revealed?
(a) Learning new skills.
(c) Making mistakes.
14. Why do Ethan and Hannah not notice Todd's feelings?
(a) They are radiating so much happiness.
(b) They do not like him.
(c) They do not care about him.
(d) They are afraid of him.
15. Chelsea has a long-haired brown and white dog named __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bailey find when he goes out the new dog door to the back yard?
2. How does Todd not see Bailey?
3. Where does Toby now live?
4. Where are the dogs put?
5. What is a joy of being a dog, as revealed in this section?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)