|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bailey feel about this toy?
(a) He does not think much of it.
(b) He does not like it.
(c) He is scared by it.
(d) He likes it.
2. One afternoon Ethan and Hannah go _________________ and really enjoy being together.
3. What does Ethan call his dog?
(a) His Silly Dog.
(b) His Good Dog.
(c) His Dandy Dog.
(d) His Doodle Dog.
4. This dog's siblings' names are Fast, Sister, and ______________.
5. What is a universal theme found in this section?
(a) Human hatred of dogs.
(b) A dog's fear of humans.
(c) A dog's loyalty.
(d) A mother's love.
6. With whom does the main character make friends?
7. When Bailey and Ethan are lost together, what theme is revealed?
(b) Learning new skills.
(d) Making mistakes.
8. It grows cold and __________ games resume.
9. What was the only thing that gives his life purpose?
(a) Going for walks.
(b) Making Senora laugh.
(c) Caring for his mother.
(d) Playing with his sister.
10. How do Bailey and Marshmallow react when Todd comes around?
11. How does Bailey react when Todd comes over and asks Hannah if she wants to party?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He barks.
(c) He wines.
(d) He growls.
12. One day he hears Chelsea frantically doing what?
(a) Cleaning her room.
(b) Looking for Hannah.
(c) Calling for Ethan.
(d) Calling Marshmallow's name to no avail.
13. Ethan beats Todd in what competition?
(a) A go-kart race.
(b) A tennis match.
(c) A bike race.
(d) A football game.
14. What does Ethan do instead of going to the Farm?
(a) Goes to camp.
(b) Goes off to college.
(c) Stays with Hannah.
(d) Mows yards.
15. What does Bailey find when he goes out the new dog door to the back yard?
(a) A weird dog toy.
(b) A container of chemicals.
(c) A piece of meat that smells strange.
(d) A dead dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a joy of being a dog, as revealed in this section?
2. When does Ethan's mom take Bailey home?
3. The main character in this chapter is ____________.
4. How does Todd not see Bailey?
5. A new dog appears in the Yard who has been bred to fight. What is his name?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)