1. The main character in this chapter is ____________.
2. This dog is a mutt with three siblings and a __________ mother.
3. This dog's siblings' names are Fast, Sister, and ______________.
4. Mother tries to teach them to ____________ humans.
5. Where do the dog and his family live?
In a culvert.
6. All of the dogs are caught, except whom?
7. A woman with long, white hair, ______________, picks up the main character.
8. Who dies early in the story?
9. Where are the dogs put?
In a large fenced-in yard.
10. With whom does the main character make friends?
11. Who escapes one night?
The main character's mother.
This section contains 4,285 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)