|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bailey feel about dogs, as compared to other animals?
(a) He sees all animals as equals.
(b) He sees dogs as inferior to other animals.
(c) He sees dogs as superior to other animals.
(d) He has no opinion about dogs or other animals.
2. The three children who move into the neighborhood are Todd, _____________, and Linda.
3. What is another theme that is revealed when Ethan and Bailey are lost?
(a) Their resourcefulness.
(b) Coming of Age.
(c) A mother's love.
4. Mother tries to teach them to ____________ humans.
5. Bailey's ability to smell Todd in various situations in this story is an example of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Flare to throw Ethan off his back?
2. Toward the end of the summer, Ethan catches a large fish when they're in the boat. He falls overboard, and the main character jumps in after him to rescue him. How does Ethan feel about the dog's behavior?
3. What is the name of the dog who was the alpha male prior to the arrival of a new dog?
4. What does Ethan call his dog?
5. How does Senora feel about how this section ends?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)