|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Senora feel about how this section ends?
(a) She is sad that the dog has to be put to sleep.
(b) She is sad to see him leave her home.
(c) She is relieved that the dog finds a home.
(d) She is angry that the dog cannot be sold.
2. At Christmas Chelsea gets a new puppy named _______________.
3. Why does Ethan get a gun out of the gun cabinet and check all the rooms?
(a) He wants to look tough.
(b) He likes to play cops and robbers.
(c) A noise frightens him.
(d) He wants to shoot the gun.
4. What is the dog's foremost job?
(a) To rescue people.
(b) To herd.
(c) To hunt.
(d) To play with the boy.
5. What is the name of the toy Ethan creates that is a cross between a frisbee, a boomerang, and a baseball?
(a) The froomball.
(b) The flop.
(c) The flip.
(d) The fleet.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the dogs are caught, except whom?
2. What causes Flare to throw Ethan off his back?
3. The description of the relationship of the dog and Ethan epitomizes the old saying "A Dog is ________________."
4. When Bailey and Ethan are lost together, what theme is revealed?
5. Describe the first meeting of Toby and Ethan?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)