Chapters 1 - 4
1. The main character in this chapter is ____________.
2. This dog is a mutt with three siblings and a __________ mother.
3. This dog's siblings' names are Fast, Sister, and ______________.
4. Mother tries to teach them to ____________ humans.
5. Where do the dog and his family live?
(a) In a culvert.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In a shelter.
(d) In a home.
6. All of the dogs are caught, except whom?
7. A woman with long, white hair, ______________, picks up the main character.
8. Who dies early in the story?
9. Where are the dogs put?
(a) In a large cage.
(b) In a small room.
(c) In a small cage.
(d) In a large fenced-in yard.
10. With whom does the main character make friends?
11. Who escapes one night?
(a) The main character.
(c) The main character's mother.
This section contains 4,285 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)