|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Thirty-Nine, Pham discovers that what woman he'd loved was behind the plot to eliminate his plans?
(a) Director Ann Reynolt.
(b) Trixia Bronsol.
(c) Victory Smith.
(d) Sura Vinh.
2. Who are the parents of the two children who are encountered by Serkaner's children in Chapter Twenty-Eight?
(a) Trenchet and Alendon Suabism.
(b) Luan and Qiwi Lisolet.
(c) Luan and Thomas Nau.
(d) Ali and Ritsel Brughel.
3. Who laments the fate of the children, causing Victory to become enraged and telling him to take his "moral baggage" and leave her house in Chapter Thirty?
4. In Chapter Forty-Two, there's a gathering of those aboard the ships and Thomas proposes a toast, pointing out that some how many years prior the two sides had almost killed each other off?
5. In Chapter Thirty-Four, Qiwi believes the humans will be revealing themselves to the Spiders within the next how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the technology called which were used for many purposes, but Pham's initial contact with them included the owner's use of them to read Pham's organ functions and thought processes without his knowledge that it was happening?
2. In Chapter Thirty-Six, Ezr predicts the Spiders will detect the presence of the humans in less than how long?
3. In Chapter Forty-One, Unnerby visits Sherkaner and learns that who has enlisted in the military?
4. What redheaded problem-solver of sorts has been focused in Chapter Twenty-Two?
5. In Chapter Thirty-Three, Reynolt notes that who is valuable to the Emergents' cause because of his interest in human development during a time that mimicked that of Spider development?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Victory Junior feel about the kidnapping after the children are rescued?
2. What children arrive at the Royal Museum in Chapters Twenty-Seven and Twenty-Eight?
3. How does Pham contact Ezr in Chapter Twenty-Six? What is Ezr's reaction to Pham?
4. How does Victory feel about exposing her children to the public debate in Chapter Twenty-Four?
5. Who are the parents of the young children at the Museum in Chapter Twenty-Eight? What do they reveal?
6. What is Pham's reaction when Qiwi is attacked by Ezr in Chapter Twenty-Five?
7. How does Unnerby break military rules in Chapter Twenty-Nine? Why?
8. What beliefs drive the Spiders to reproduce in cycles?
9. What does Thomas Nau learn about the kidnapping in Chapter Thirty? Who does Victory Smith lash out at?
10. What is revealed by Qiwi and Pham Trilini in Chapter Twenty? How does Ezr respond?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)