|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a person who does not necessarily love Robert more than anyone in the world?
(a) Mr. Tanner
(b) The minister
(c) Aunt Mattie
(d) Mrs. Tanner
2. What are the names of Mr. Tanner's horses?
(a) Polka Dot and Zig Zag
(b) Princess Elizabeth and Princess Sarah
(c) Quaker Lady and Quaker Gent
(d) Frick and Frack
3. What does Mr. Tanner say about Pinky's offspring?
(a) They will be adorable
(b) They will be larger than average
(c) They will produce enough income to pay off the farm
(d) They will be grey, not pink
4. Why does Robert promise two piglets to Mr. Tanner?
(a) For taking him to the fair
(b) Exchange for repair services
(c) For his birthday
(d) As a stud fee
5. What day does Papa decide to kill Pinky?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of what father wants to do to the neighbor's dog?
2. Why is Mr. Tanner's boar brought to Papa's farm?
3. What does Papa mean when he tells Robert they should go "get it done."
4. How does Pinky behave in the show ring?
5. Who encouraged Mr. Tanner to take Robert to the fair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Robert's farm boy innocence exhibits at the fair.
2. What do Papa and Robert find in the cemetery?
3. What is the impact of Robert's incorrect smoking of the apple orchard?
4. What is the weaseling procedure in which Robert participates/
5. What is the significance of Pinky's being barren?
6. Why is Robert so alarmed at Pinky's breeding/
7. What have been Robert's experiences with Widow Bascom?
8. On what topic must Robert remind himself not to be too greedy?
9. What is the scenario of Robert's return from the fair?
10. What good news does Robert get in Chapter 9?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)